More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OppositeOfMiddle OppositeOfMiddle

Who does she ask first?

Phoebe tells a story

Phoebe looks around the group. Her eyes stop on Rachel. She says, “You and Ross look so fit. I bet your sex is wild.”

Rachel giggles nervously, “No. No. No. I am not talking about our sex life. And don’t ask Ross because I’ll kill him if he says anything.”

Phoebe pouts, “Boo! That’s no fun.” Her dark eyes turn to me, and she smiles deviously, “Hi, Chandler. Got any crazy sex stories for me. I’m very curious about you in bed.”

Her eyes are so intense and sexy. I have to look away and cough, “I’m sure my stories are no where near as wild as the ones I’ve heard about you.”

Phoebe says, “You can’t believe everything you hear.”

I reply, “Okay. Then why don’t you tell us one of your wild sex adventures?”

“Oh you want to hear about me being a dirty little slut?” She flirts. The look in her eyes makes me think she wants to be my dirty little slut. I shift uncomfortably, knowing my wife is watching this interaction.

Joey jumps in, “I do! I barely know half the things you’ve done.”

Monica agrees, “Yeah tell us one. I’m sure it’s not that crazy. Rumors are never true.”

Ross laughs, “It will definitely be crazier than you think. C’mon Phoebe, show us how it’s done!”

Phoebe bends forward and grabs the bottle of bourbon from the ground. I catch a glimpse of her pushed together tits in her tight top. She sits back up and refills her glass, “Okay fine. But it’s only going to get me hornier if I talk about myself. What story do you want to hear?”

What story does she tell?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)