More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Peyton’s Private Life Part 1

Having recently broken up with her now ex-boyfriend Cameron Monaghan Peyton is currently laying in her bed at home on her back wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and nothing else.

However, after laying in bed for almost ten minutes and feeling as if she's no closer to falling asleep than when she first laid down Peyton decides that perhaps she might fall asleep quicker if she removes what little she's wearing.

Having decided that she is going to try sleeping naked Peyton sits up, pulls her shirt up and over her head and throws it into her dirty clothes hamper in the corner of her bedroom.

Wearing just her shorts now Peyton enjoys the feeling of her air conditioning blowing onto her bare breasts, back, and stomach for a few moments before reaching down to her waist with both hands to grab the waistband of her shorts and quickly pushing them down her long bare legs and over her bare feet.

Upon pushing her shorts off completely Peyton quickly pushes her bed sheets off her now entirely naked body, grabs her shorts, balls them up and tosses them into her dirty clothes hamper in the corner of her bedroom just like she did her shirt moments ago.

Quickly pulling her bed sheets back over her now entirely naked body Peyton lays down on her side with her head on her pillow and attempts to fall asleep.

As Peyton lays in bed completely naked she enjoys the feeling of her luxuriously soft bed sheets on every inch of her bare skin.

Furthermore, Peyton’s last thought before falling asleep is how much she is looking forward to spending the next few days at home as she has no plans that will require her to leave the house for the next several days.

Moments later Peyton falls asleep and even starts snoring adorably although nobody else is around to hear.

What’s next? Does Peyton wake up on her own? Also, is she still in her bedroom at home when she wakes up? Or has she been moved somewhere else? If so, where has she been moved to & by who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)