More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

What’s next? Does Peyton wake up on her own? Also, is she still in her bedroom at home when she wakes up? Or has she been moved somewhere else? If so, where has she been moved to & by who?

Peyton’s Private Life Part 2 Version 3

- (The Next Morning) -

Upon waking up the next morning Peyton opens her eyes slowly feeling well-rested and eager to spend the next few days at home as she has no plans that will require her to leave the house for the next several days.

Moments later, without sitting up Peyton kicks her bedsheets off her body until just her feet are covered after which she continues to lay on her back staring up at her ceiling while she waits a few minutes to awaken fully and enjoys the feeling of the air conditioner blowing on her from the vent in her ceiling.

Seconds later, Peyton feels ready to finally get out of bed so she sits up, steps out of bed, and upon placing her feet on the floor and standing up fully Peyton then tries to decide what to do next all the while having forgotten that she is totally naked due to having stripped naked before falling asleep and sleeping in the nude.

What happens next? For example, does Peyton suddenly remember that she's naked & if so, does she get dressed or does she decide to remain naked for the time being? Or does something else altogether happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)