More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

What’s next? Does Peyton wake up on her own? Also, is she still in her bedroom at home when she wakes up? Or has she been moved somewhere else? If so, where has she been moved to & by who?

Peyton’s Private Life Part 2

Upon waking up the next morning Peyton immediately realizes that something strange is going on as she can feel the sun on every inch of her completely naked body.

Wondering why she can feel sunlight on every inch of her bare skin Peyton immediately opens her eyes and discovers that despite being quite sure that she went to sleep in her bedroom she now seems to be laying in the middle of her backyard as she can feel grass tickling the entirety of her body which alerts her to the fact that she is lying flat on her back in the grass.

Upon realizing that she's seemingly laying on the ground in her backyard completely naked, barefoot and on her back, Peyton immediately sits up and pulls her long bare legs up to her chest in a attempt to feel somewhat less naked.

What does Peyton do next? Does she immediately stand up & attempt to run back inside? If so, is she successful or does she discover she's locked out in her backyard completely naked? If so, does she panic or try to remain calm & figure out a solution?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)