More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

What’s next? Does Peyton wake up on her own? Also, is she still in her bedroom at home when she wakes up? Or has she been moved somewhere else? If so, where has she been moved to & by who?

Peyton’s Private Life Part 2 Version 2

Upon waking up the next morning Peyton immediately realizes that something strange is going on as despite being quite certain that she went to bed at home the night before she is no longer in her bed as she can no longer feel her luxuriously soft bed sheets on every inch of her bare skin.

Although even before opening her eyes Peyton can tell that she's still completely naked and barefoot.

Wondering what's going on Peyton nervously opens her eyes although almost immediately reflexively closes them again as she is greeted by very bright lights.

Blinking her eyes rapidly Peyton waits for her vision to adjust and then reopens her eyes.

Upon opening her eyes and getting her first look at where she is Peyton gasps in surprise, horror, and fear as she is stunned to discover that instead of being in her bedroom at home she seems to be enclosed on three sides by metal walls, while the fourth side is composed of metal bars.

Upon realizing that she seems to be confined inside what seems to be for lack of a better word an animal cage that isn't even big enough for her to stand up in Peyton barely manages to stop herself from shrieking.

However, as much as Peyton feels like screaming she decides to remain quiet as she does not wish to draw attention to the fact that she's woken up already.

After all, she's seemingly been kidnapped and locked in a cage completely naked with no way to free herself, get dressed or even stand on two legs so she would rather her captors believe her to be as long as possible.

Having decided to pretend to be in an attempt to lull her kidnappers into a false sense of security, Peyton does her best to quickly but quietly roll over onto her stomach and face the front of her cage.

Upon managing to do so Peyton reluctantly lays down on her stomach and does her best to relax although it is certainly not easy as she can't help but dwell on the fact that she's apparently been from her home and locked in a cage completely naked with no way to free herself, get dressed or even stand up on two legs.

Nervously waiting to see what happens next Peyton can't help but shiver a little from the coolness of the metal floor of her cage under her bare body especially her breasts & between her legs and from the fear she's feeling as she dwells on the fact that she's apparently been from her home and locked in a cage completely naked with no way to free herself, get dressed or even stand up on two legs.

What's next? Where has Peyton been transported to? Does someone enter the room where she’s currently trapped in a cage naked? If so, do they let her out of the cage & try to talk to her? Or do they leave her in the cage for the time being?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)