More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Peyton's Private Time

Having just gotten home to the house she shares with her Zombie best friend Liv, Peyton closes the front door behind herself, locks it and calls out :

Liv, are you home?

To which she receives no reply leading her to assume that Liv has not yet gotten home from her job as an assistant coroner for the Seattle police so hoping that doesn't mean that Liv is working a case because after having had an already rather stressful day at work Peyton does not want to deal with whatever crazy side effects Liv might be experiencing if she had to eat a victim’s brain to help investigate their .

Plus, she has been looking forward to a relaxing night of hanging out with Liv for a while as they have both been very busy for the last week or so and as such have not had much time to just hang out and have fun.

Figuring that she has some time to kill before Liv gets home Peyton decides that she would like to take a shower so she heads to her bedroom, sets her briefcase down on her desk and sits on the edge of her bed to slip off her high heels after which she stands back up before quickly unbuttoning her jacket and hanging it on the nearby wall hook.

Wearing just a button-up shirt and pants now Peyton quickly and efficiently unbuttons her shirt, throws it in her nearby hamper and then reaches down with both hands, unbuttons her pants and pushes them down her legs and over her bare feet before stepping out of them all together after which she tosses them into her hamper with her previously discarded shirt and sits back down on the edge of her bed wearing just her rather plain bra and panties.

After taking a few seconds to relax Peyton stands back up, walks over to her dresser, pulls open her underwear drawer, grabs one of the pairs of boxers she likes to wear under her pajama bottoms, closes the drawer and then opens the drawer of her dresser where she keeps her sleep shirts, pants and shorts after which she grabs a plain white t-shirt, a pair of black sleep pants, closes the drawer and then lays out her chosen outfit on her bed to put on once she gets out of the shower.

Not wanting to waste any more time Peyton then reaches one arm behind her back, unhooks her bra and tosses it into her hamper noticing as she does so the liberating feeling of being completely topless before quickly reaching down with both hands to grab the waistband of her panties, push them down her legs and over her bare feet after which she steps out of them all together and throws them into the hamper as well.

Completely naked now Peyton exits her bedroom, walks towards the bathroom that she and Liv share, enters the bathroom, closes the door and locks it behind herself, before walking across the room, pushing back the sliding glass shower doors, getting into the shower and sliding the glass doors closed behind herself, and turning on the water which immediately comes on and simultaneously warms up the room and blocks out any sounds from outside the bathroom.

What's next? Does Peyton get to shower in peace, go back to her bedroom & get dressed before Liv gets home or does Liv come home under the influence of a brain that causes trouble for Peyton somehow or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)