More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodguy goodguy

How and where do they pee?

Pee on/in girls, Poop on girls(poop)

"...on, or in, girls"

In this world pee has healthy effects on the human body, specially on women. Peeing in the orifices of women is considered healthy as it cleans them of any toxins or microbes. Pee has a sweetish-salty taste and is consumed on a day to day basis by both males and females. Females like to drink it fresh from the penis but the men and some women may drink it from bottles as well, some men may also drink right from the penis as well.

In case of poop. Men are supposed to poop on girls or in their mouth, then the girl would smear it wherever she wants on her body or let the man do the same. women themselves have to smear their own poop on herself or other women. Poop is particularly good for women's skin and hair, so she might want to put it on her hair.

The frequency of pooping is about once or twice an hour for men and once in two hours for women and frequency of peeing is once every five minutes. All men will always be in a need of a women to poop and pee on. In case there are no one he will just poop in a container and give it to a women later or just dump the contents on them. Also clothes are optional and most women tend to be naked and most men tend to be bottomless.

Poop and pee is not at all considered dirty, infact a woman would pick up a turd from the ground and smear, or eat it as it is. Poop tastes salty and has no smell.

As every one is naked (or sort of), fucking in public is totally acceptable. is the most normal thing in a family, as if you would not give a hug but creampie your sister to say you love her. Also, pooping on a sleeping girl is considered a prestigious act.

Cum and breastmilk are also common beverages found in store, fresh from the source as well as sealed in bottles. Massages are done with poop instead of oil. Health care products contain poop in them.

Also, STDs are nonexistent and pregnancy is controlled by the women, so men do not hesitate to cum in women's pussies.

As very apparent by now there are no toilets.

[Author's note: Please feel free to continue this from any point]

You wake up, who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)