More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zollypop Zollypop

How and where do they pee?

Pee by Orgasm

In this universe, humans grow up with all their pee somehow stored compactly within their bladder throughout childhood up until they achieve their first orgasm. In fact, all reproductive fluids have been replaced with pee, and thus an orgasm is the equivalent of a piss, albeit a very long one during the first few times due to the pent up supply of pee. The urge to pee still builds in the same way as baseline reality, and it is still seen as taboo to piss on oneself or others outside of sex and is still seen as shameful and embarrassing. Except to see much more of the potty dance as people try to go about their daily lives while dealing with only being able to pee once they've been bought to sexual climax, with some of the youth unable to achieve this at all. Fortunately, this society has become more understanding of the need for sexual release, and as such public masturbation for the sake of relieving oneself is much more acceptable. While people would prefer you do so in the privacy of a bathroom or your room, people will still generally be ok with you having a quick cum, as long as you don't soil their stuff.

You begin stirring in your sleep, you sense that soon it will be time to wake up, but first you must decide...

Who are you in this universe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)