More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeetDoot DeetDoot

What do you tell her you want?

Pain Play

Author Note: Not for the squeamish! Ye have been warned. Going to try and avoid breaking the rules on “No excessive ”. Unfortunately, there isn’t really a ton of examples I can look to on Chyoa for what’s OK and not OK.

NOTE: This route will feature heavy themes of Pain Play(Duh), Bondage, Exhibitionism, and Sado-Masochism.

——————

“Well….” You begin off, working up the courage.

“I want to inflict pain upon you. I want to hear you scream and moan in the same breath! I want to train you to associate excruciating pain with the absolute peak of sexual pleasure!”

Carrie is taken aback, and for a moment, you realize you sound like a psychopath and any moment now Carrie is going to run out of the apartment screaming obscenities at you.

But she doesn’t. She tilts her head to the side, smiles, and grabs your cock and lays down on your chest.

“Whatever you want to do to me, however degenerate and sadistic, I’ll do it!” She says while licking your nipples.

You softly moan as she tongues your chest as your mind begins to whirl. Was she serious?

“Anything? Even if it permanently damages you? Carrie I…” you stop as she puts a finger to your lips.

“Don’t tell me! Leave me in suspense! I don’t care! I know you won’t kill me! So Suprise me! Take me by storm and savage me!” She says while grinding against you and giving you a look that set your loins on fire.

A few months of living together has taught you Carrie has a habit of being dramatic; a throwback to her stage productions in college. However, with everything green lit by her, you can only imagine what’s in store for her, and along with her grinding and licking, brings you to explode into her hand.

She rumbles and purrs like a tiger while licking your spunk from her hand.

“Don’t disappoint!” She finishes.

You kiss her deeply one last time before she stalks off, swinging her hips and ass seductively, closing the bathroom door and turning on the shower. You get up, put on your bathrobe, and head out to the kitchen, taking a seat at the counter, you pull open your laptop and get to work researching and buying gear.

There is no question of pain. Only that of how hard should you go for you first session?

On a scale of 1 to 10, please rate your pain?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)