More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Overwatch at the Chalet

June 2023 Contest: Pride

Up in the mountains at a small ski chalet, many of the world’s greatest heroes were gathered for a mini vacation. The sun had set and the heroes were back off the slope. Lena Oxton, better known as Tracer, blinked from one conversation to another.

A few business people had cornered Winston talking to him about a brand deal for their new line of adult toys, a “Bad Ape” line. “I’m not bad, I’m a hero,” Winston objected while drinking from his mug of peanut butter malted beer. “Besides that is wildly inaccurate,” he chuckled.

Brigitte and D.Va were dancing in the corner to the latest Lúcio single on the jukebox. Their hands explored each other’s bodies to the rhythm of the Brazilian’s beats.

Jack and Ana were complaining that Echo and Satya were cheating at charades by using hard light constructs. Meanwhile Fareeha and Angela were making out in the hot tub outside on the balcony.

The waitress poured a few shots, before retrieving a small vial from her pocket. A single drop of pink liquid for each glass. The waitress’s sharp features turned into a smirk as she scanned the chalet for her target. Lena and her girlfriend Emily were on a couch in the corner. Perfect.

She cut a path straight across the room to reach the Brits. The tray of shots tumbled to the ground as Kirko’s elbow hit her while pulling back on a foosball handle in her game against Genji. “Sorry,” she said turning to the waitress who wore a scowl. The rattle of the ball hitting the goal pulled her attention back, “Be careful, Shimada!”

The waitress swept up the glass, cleaning up the spilt . She stormed back to the bar making a new set of tainted shots. She looked back to the couch only to find the redhead alone. She scanned the chalet for the quantum jumping hero only to find her cheering on Hanzo and Cole in the middle of an arm wrestling match.

The archer barely managed to pin the cowboy’s arm to the table as the waitress arrived at their side. “Now the robot arm,” Hanzo demanded switching arms on the table.

“By all means, come try your luck,” Cole said placing his metallic arm in place.

Lena cupped their hands, “Alright, I want a clean bout, 3, 2, 1, go!” She flung her arms back and the two men set their jaws in their struggle for dominance.

“After this one, we switch to shooting. Lena, be a doll if ya don’t mind and get the clay pigeons,” Cole said while struggling against Hanzo’s draconic grip.

“Cheers, love,” Lena smiled before blinking away before the waitress could present her offerings of drinks.

“Sérieusement?” the waitress muttered as she started turning to find the blinking Brit.

“We’ll take those, little lady,” Cole stopped the waitress from leaving.

She smiled handing a shot to the cowboy and archer. “Tu vas le regretter,” she muttered as she left.

“Cheers,” Cole said holding up his shot.

“Kanpai!” Hanzo returned, downing his shot.

Warmth swam through their bodies, not just from the but the laced entering their bloodstreams. They stared into each other’s eyes as the table creaked under their competition.

“You ready for the rodeo?” Cole smirked as they pushed harder.

“Look the dragon in its eyes,” Hanzo grunted pushing back, holding his own. The two growled as Cole slowly overpowered the other man. “Damn,” Hanzo chuckled, “A battle hard fought can hardly be considered a loss.”

“That’s not what you said when you won,” Cole laughed, taking a swig from his beer bottle.

Both men adjusted themselves, the in their systems causing a new tightness in their pants. The cheery brunette blinked into existence at their side once again, “We’re all set up on the balcony.”

“Arigatou gozaimasu, Oxton-san,” Hanzo said, rising from the table, doing his best to hide his erection.

“Let’s get this show on the road,” Cole stood, his pants showing off his bulge. Hanzo’s eyes lingering a second too long before Cole started following Tracer across the room.

The waitress started following them to the balcony with a new tray of shots. “Shots?” she proffered. Cole and Hanzo shrugged taking one each, Fareeha and Angela rose from the nearby hot tub taking one each. The waitress steadied herself waiting for Lena to grab a glass as well.

As her fingers touched the glass, Emily called out from inside, “Lenny! Baby!”

“Coming, love,” she called back, before blinking through the open doors.

The waitress huffed turning to leave when a hand caught her wrist, “You’ve been working hard, wouldn’t ya join us?”

She pulled away, hiding the smudged paint on her wrist revealing the blue skin beneath. She was glad noone seemed to notice in the darkening exterior, but she would need to touch up before resuming her hunt. “Merci, but I must decline. I am on the clock after all.”

“So be it darlin’,” Cole chuckled, throwing back his shot and the others followed suit.

Angela shivered as the entered her system, only a second before Fareeha jumped her. Angela purred, breaking the kiss, “Upstairs, now.” She slapped the Egyptian’s firm bottom as she chased her back into the chalet.

With a second dose coursing through their veins, the pair groaned at the growing stiffness in their pants. “Draw!” Cole said, his Peacekeeper at the ready. Hanzo triggered the clay thrower. The disc flew through the air, barely visible in the waning light, before shattering from the impact of the cowboy’s bullet.

“Good shot,” Hanzo patted him on the back, both men noticing the warmth of the touch. “Now it is my turn,” he pulled back the bow, “pull.” The clay pigeon flew, his bow following the arc, leading the shot, and the arrow flew after it shattering the target midair.

“Think you can do two?” Cole asked, loading up the thrower.

He chuckled in response, “Pull.” The archer quickly shot the first, before following suit with the second pigeon.

Cole took his turn easily shooting down his pair of pigeons. “Give me six,” he confidently boasted. He stood at the ready, watching intently as the 6 targets separated midair. With deadeye precision, Cole slammed the hammer of the Peacekeeper obliterating each target. “Beat that,” he laughed.

Hanzo removed his jacket, and Cole noticed how his muscles flexed as he pulled back the bow, “Pull.” The Japanese archer pointed his shot at the floorboards, on impact it split into a volley of spectral arrows. 5 targets were struck, Hanzo quickly drew back another shaft. The arrowhead was about to pierce the clay when a bullet pinged off the metal, forcing it to miss and the clay pigeon to fall into the snow below. “You cheated,” Hanzo fumed.

“My bad, couldn’t resist,” he smirked.

“I demand another try,” he stomped, loading the thrower. But before he could take the next shot, the wind kicked up and snow blew from every direction. The already limited visibility was eliminated. “The blizzard has ruined our game,” he grumbled.

Cole placed his hand on Hanzo’s bare shoulder, the warmth of his skin sending goosebumps up his arm. “I know you had that shot,” he comforted him. They stared into each other’s eyes, bonding in the moment as the fogged their mind. With their libido’s spiking and adrenaline rushing from their competition, their resolves washed away both leaning in until their lips met.

“I’ve never done this before,” Hanzo breathes heavy, not looking at Cole, “What is going on?”

“Me neither,” he confided, “Unless Ashe peggin’ me counts.”

“Peggin’?”

“It’s, you know what never mind,” he said, not wanting to describe the act especially while his cock demanded taking the other man upstairs. He pressed his lips to Hanzo’s once again, before pulling him along after him by the strap of his tank top.

Cole pushed him into the bed, stripping off his shirt before climbing over him. As they made out, the nerves slowly washed away. Hanzo’s thumb brushed over Cole’s abs with his hands on his hips. “Mmmm,” Cole growled, pulling the other man’s shirt off. He kissed down his neck, across the archer’s strong chest to his nipple.

He grabbed at the man’s head, knocking the cowboy hat aside. “I gotta get out of these,” Cole said, pushing up to shimmy out of his pants, freeing his cock to the room. “That’s better,” he stroked himself, letting out a sigh, that turned to a gasp as another hand touched his stiffness. “Fuck.”

Cole reached for Hanzo’s waist, unfastening his pants to return the favor. Hanzo’s cock stood at attention, throbbing as Cole wrapped his fingers around it, drooling a line of spit down to lubricate. They thrust into each other’s grasps, until they eventually slid their cocks against the other. “You certainly know how to work a shaft,” Cole joked.

Hanzo chuckled, “It is my specialty. As a cowboy, is yours not riding?”

Cole growled, his cock throbbing from the manual manipulation and the thought of penetration. He pushed forward, his dick sliding against Hanzo’s abs. He reached back to guide the cock between his cheeks. His hole resisted the intrusion by the spit-lubed cock for a moment before allowing its entrance.

The pair of them groaned, pausing to let the other adjust. “All good?” Hanzo asked, and when Cole nodded, he thrust, “And now?”

“Fuck me,” Cole breathed heavy, nodding for Hanzo to continue.

“That’s the plan,” he said, using his strong hands on the cowboy’s hips to thrust up into him. Cole stroked his cock as he bounced atop the dick in his ass, matching the thrusting motions from beneath.

With the ’s coursing through them, it wasn’t long before Hanzo shouted, “Let the dragon consume you!” His cock throbbed inside Cole, exploding in his depths.

With another stroke, Cole reached his orgasm, moaning, “It's high noon.” His ejaculate flying across the Japanese man’s abs, a pool forming between his pecs. He leaned down, the cock slipping from his ass, the cum sandwiched between them as he kissed Hanzo.

Meanwhile downstairs, the waitress started to spike another round of shots. By now most of the chalet had been dosed once or twice. Rooms everywhere were flooded with moans. And yet, Lena had avoided every dose she’d brought near her.

The vial of pink fluid was snatched from between her fingers, “And what is this?” The waitress froze as Tracer held the vial of aphrodisiac. “You know Amélie, you could always just ask me to fuck your brains out.”

With her cover blown, Widowmaker leaned back against the bar. “Fine, would you please fuck me, Tracer.”

The Brit blinked away, and Widowmaker watched as Lena and Emily crossed the room together. “Lucky for you, my lovely cuckquean of a girlfriend is agreeable tonight.” Lena kissed Emily’s cheek before using her thumb to guide her mouth open, and dropping 1, 2, 3 drops of the aphrodisiac onto the redhead’s tongue. “Oooh, one more thing.”

Lena blinked away, only to return seconds later. “This is for you,” she smiled holding up a box containing a large knobby dildo labeled, ‘Bad Ape.’ Widowmaker bit her lip as the couple led her to their room. “And first a shower, you know I love your natural complexion.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)