More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What's next?

Our Little Lady of the Dinosaurs

One moment Zia Rodriguez was sleeping soundly in her bed. The next moment she was awakened by a loud thumping noise. A noise that seemed to be getting closer and closer. A noise that was being made by something so big that the very ground seemed to be shaking.

Wait!

The ground was shaking.

Zia looked out the bedroom window of her apartment in time to see a huge apatosaurus heading in the direction of her apartment building. Normally she would not worry; after all, apatosauruses were supposed to be vegetarians. But it was coming right toward her. And with a creature that size, it really did not matter that much whether or not it was a carnivore. If Zia stayed in its path, she was going to get smashed flat. Already it had demolished several buildings in its path -- and it was still coming!

Zia ran out of her bedroom and after making a quick grab for her purse, ran out of her apartment. She quickly ran downstairs -- not trusting the often unreliable elevator in her building -- and made it outside just in time to see the apatosaurus smash into her apartment building -- and then keep going.

It was only then that Zia looked down and realized that she was still wearing the same outfit she had worn when she had gone to bed the previous night -- and she had slept in the nude.

What does Zia do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)