More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Orcish Princess Purz Prigor

The lovely orcish dame hails from the hidden city state of Ragnahb which lies between the crags of the southern mountain range. Her people are the scarce black orcs separated from their swamp dwelling brothers to live in higher altitudes. They come in a variety of blacks and greys and are more likely to produce rare albino orcs. These mountain dwellers remain on good terms with the brown orcs of the dessert and uneasy ones with the green and yellow skinned swamp clans. Black orcs have advanced culture and stone structures, but lack the resources to produce more advanced clothes, weapons, and armor. Purz is the eldest child of the cheiftan and next in line to lead her people who look for intelligence and strength in a leader. She is the extremely rare case of a chameleon orc, an orc that's pigmentation changes in his/her skin and hair depending on the environment. Purz is fully grown as of her twenty second year, standing at six foot tall and pair of large breasts that match her plush derrière. Her face is beautiful and oddly lacks the small tusks most orcs have protruding from their lower jaw. Her figure is that of an hourglass, her stomach is toned into a sexy set of abs, her arms and legs contain some muscle, hers are pointed but smaller than an elf's, and her feet have short claw-like nails. She sports a messy pixie cut atop her head and usually wears a bikini made of the pelt of a spotted mountain cat she hunted herself. The bikini is her only thing she's worn since hitting adulthood and now hugs tightly to fit and womanly form. Chief Urzan Prigor, her father, has fathered few children and maintained a peaceful reign of his subjects. Lately, resources have dwindled and Urzan may have to find some way to address the shortage. If he were to send his physically capable daughter, she would have to face problems related to her lack of understanding of the outside world and customs of others.

Karma karma karma karma chamele(WARNING! You are infringing upon copyright. If you go any further...)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)