More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Who are you?

One of the first infected

***Note this is supposed to introduce a new kind of infected, the sleeper who infiltrates communities or survivors and infects them all***

"Honey you love me right," My wife says walking in the door looking a bit harried. "Yeah of course I do," I said looking over at her, "And you would love me no matter what right," She said moving closer to me. "Yeah, but what happened honey?" I say worried now "I can't tell you but you just need to trust me," She says. Before I can ask anything else she moves quicker than I had ever imagined and pins me to the ground. I try and fight surprized as she says "I'm sorry this is going to hurt and it will be embarrassing for you but it is the only way to say you from something worse. Besides" She says leaning close "I think you will enjoy it after a moment or two."

You are about to ask what when you see her drop her pants and gasp she now is sporting a massive cock and balls and they are already dripping with precum. You are about to protest when she locks her lips onto your and your mind starts to haze over with lust. As soon as she breaks the kiss you can't find it in you to protest and your wife just smiles. Pulling off your clothes she starts to probe your asshole with the tip of her dick.

You mind hazed with lust you moan out as she slides into your asshole. She starts to pound you fast and hard and you realize it feels amazing. You feel her dick throb inside you and cum shoot into your ass filling it but your wife doesn't stop fucking you she just speeds up. At this point, you are starting to feel weird but your mind can't understand what is going on.

As your wife pulls out you think it is over until she grabs your head and moves it to her dripping cock. Your body is already leaking cum and your mind is on cloud nine so you hungrily open your mouth and start blowing her. Her cum tastes sweet you think as she starts to her way down your throat. As she fucks your mouth to your body starts to feel weird again but as you try and think about what is happening another load of cum shoots into your throat and your mind goes numb. Your wife isn't done yet though as she pulls out her cums covers your chest and body in her white sticky goodness.

"See I told you that it was fun, now let's see about these new additions" You hear her say. What new addi....

You look down at your chest and see a massive pair of tits panicking you grab your dick and find it is still there but even bigger somehow. Your wife's lust isn't satisfied yet as she pins you to the ground and starts to titty fuck you. As he hands massage your tits slick with cum you feel them swell even bigger and start to leak milk. You realize your wife's cum is seeping into your skin changing you, infecting you somehow. It is turning you into a futa girl and it feels amazing.

Grinning your wife pulls back and starts to jack you off as she moves between your legs positioning her own monstrous dick at your soft new pussy lips. As she jacks you off you feel yourself explode in cum but as you finish your own cum covering your body your dick starts to shrink until it is gone. "Don't worry honey it isn't really gone your body just knows now when it isn't needed. With that, your wife forces her way inside you in one hard thrust and you scream out in pleasure. Your mind is so clouded with lust you are nothing more than a cock sleeve for your wife at this point and lay there moaning as she fucks you. It isn't long before she again cums inside you and this time you feel the last changes take place as the infection totally wipes away what was before. As crawl over to the mirror to try and see yourself you moan as your body tells you to find other people uninfected people.

As you reach the mirror your mind tries to rebel but you are already to far gone. The face you see staring back at you is gorgeous and covered in cum that is slowly fading into your skin. Looking at your body one word comes to mind 'fuckable' you almost cry as you realize you are fuckable now but another newer and stronger part of your body fills your mind with what the body can do and how much fun it will be. As your wife slides up behind you and says "I'm sorry it was the only way to save you, I hope you forgive me later but find me when you are ready" before bolting out the window. It was at that point you heard the sirens and the moaning around you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)