More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Why is Sue naked?

On The Streets of New York

(this is based on a scene from the 2005 movie, where sue turns invisible to get away form a crowd of fans. unfortunately, she cannot turn her normal clothes invisible, so she has to strip naked for her invisibility to work. with some context in mind, lets get started)

It was supposed to be a normal day for Sue Storm, the sun was shining and she decided that it was the perfect time to take a long walk in New York. Donning a pair of blue jeans, a white collared shirt, a pair of high heeled boots, and a light tanned jacket, sue set out to enjoy the beautiful day. Her walk was relatively uneventful, by New York standards at least. all was well until she got to east 22nd street. Just as Sue was walking by a newsstand on the sidewalk, she quick glanced at it to view their inventory, and was shocked to see her face on the cover of people magazine. there was a picture of her from the incident on the Brooklyn bridge a couple of days ago, and right next to it the caption "Sue Storm, Who is She Working For Now?"

Sue couldn't believe what she was seeing, she expected there to be discussion of her and the others abilities, but to see gossip like this was almost insulting.

"Oh my god" sue muttered to herself as she took a closer look at the magazine.

"I should head back to the Baxter building" she quickly thought to herself. But before Sue could even turn around to leave, a man standing right next to her glanced in her direction, and an expression of surprise immediately formed on his face

"Hey, its the invisible woman!" the clerk at the newsstand looked up and saw her face, the same expression materialized on him "Hey you're right!"

"I should get going now." Sue quickly turned around to head back to the Baxter, but she was immediately accosted by a small crowd of people that was quickly growing

"Sue Storm it is you!"

"Listen, my kid loves you!"

"Can i get an autograph?"

Sue quickly turned the other direction and started walking, trying to ignore the mob of fans behind her, but she quickly turned around to see that the people were not going to let up. Sue picked up her pace, but the mob simply picked up their pace as well. Soon enough Sue was on a full jog down the street with the exhilarated crowd close behind her.

As soon as she rounded the corner of the street, the crowd was roughly 20 seconds behind her, Sue realized that she wasn't going to be able o get back to the Baxter like this, she needed to lose the crowd, and fast. Sue quickly realized that she only had one way to escape from the pursuing crowd without having to outrun them, and she liked it even less. As soon as she rounded the corner she hastily threw off her jacket.

"I can't believe i'm doing this again!" she quickly concentrated and turned herself invisible. Unfortunately, Sue learned the hard way on the Brooklyn bridge that her regular clothes could not turn invisible with her. Sue grabbed the middle of her shirt and tore it clean open, sending buttons flying in every direction and exposing her floral pink 32B Bra. Next, sue hastily kicked off her boots and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, sliding them down her tanned and toned legs. Now Sue was running down the streets of New York in nothing but her socks and underwear, but it wouldn't be enough. Finally, after a great deal of hesitation, Sue unclasped her bra and allowed it to slide down her arms, exposing her B-cup breasts to the air. Sue's sock followed next, she took them off, having to hop forward on one leg each time, and causing her breasts to bounce uncontrollably, much to her embarrassment. Finally, Sue slid off her pink floral panties and leaving it all behind her.

"I'm running stark naked through New York in broad daylight. This is my life now apparently" sue contemptuously thought to herself as she started to make her way back to the Baxter Building.

The persistent crowd finally rounded the corner to continue their attempts to persuade the invisible woman into a discussion or an autograph or... anything really. Once they rounded the corner the mass of people came to a grinding halt out of shock. instead of the invisible woman, all that was in front of them was a practically empty sidewalk with a bunch of discarded clothes littered across it.

Does Sue's Plan Work Out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)