More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens to Joy?

Office Exposure

Joy sighed a great and heavy sigh as she finally sat down in her office chair, glad to be off of her aching feet. She was wearing a dark green dress blouse, a beige skirt and white heels. Today had been a circus, and she just couldn't wait for it to end.

Which is exactly why she supposed fate had seen it fit to send the intern in with a brand spanking new product to be given clearance by Rand Enterprises.

Joy glared at the sample envelope as she turned it in her hands. She sat straight in her chair, huffed once more, and opened it to find out what they were dealing with. And today being today, she dropped the slippery thing straight on the floor.

Joy was simmering inside but cool on the surface, as always. She gritted her teeth and bent down to grab it before she became perhaps a little too cool. Freezing actually!

And she couldn't see a thing! What in the hell was going on!

Joy screamed in frustration. Today was crazy enough with the board meetings and these damned shoes and all the legalese and negotiating-

Well it had seemed one of those problems had been inexplicably solved. Joy wiggled her well-pedicured toes as she felt the plush carpet between them. She could feel her toes?

Joy's sight cleared and she found herself looking into the lap of a gorgeous woman in her mid-twenties.

The BARE lap of a gorgeous woman in her mid-twenties.

She stifled a scream as she considered the impossible.

Because she was also looking at two generous handfuls of breast with light pink nipples, a slim and cute tummy, curvy hips, bare legs......and her own fucking pussy.

She pinched herself. And then she rocketed off of her now-bare bottom and into the corner of her office, all too aware of the glass walls.

She suddenly felt her heart drop to her feet. Anyone could have seen anything!

Her coat! Joy grabbed for her coat with her slender arms, very aware of the air moving around her breasts and underarms and ribs and stomach.....around her EVERYTHING as she did so.

This could be absolutely the worst kind of scandalous. Worse than that, it would humiliate HER beyond reason. And none of it made any sense!

One second she was agitated, busy as hell, but normal for Joy Meachum on a working Wednesday....the next she was a stark-naked and scared pretty girl in an office where a naked girl did not belong.

She squirmed and finally caught the coat.

But the moment she threw it around her shoulders it suffered the same apparent fate as everything else she had been wearing.

Joy began to sob quietly as the fragments fell between her outstretched fingers.

How was she going to get out of this?!?

What does Joy do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)