More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who are you?

Ochako Uraraka: 19 year old futa hero student (Fake Addict)

After over a year of working hard in UA university. You, Ochako Uraraka have managed to not only get your hero license but now you are currently in America for an exchange program.

“Wow! I still can’t believe I got into the american exchange program.”

As you looked up top on a tall building for any sort of crime, you heard a cry for help.

“YES!!, my first crime~ Time to show America Uravity’s stuff, let’s go!”

As you used your gravity powers to lower yourself, your cock and balls were of course tingling a bit while your pussy was still feeling a bit raw from your late night masturbating.

Using a massive leathery green dildo almost the same size as your girlfriend Izumi’s cock always made you horny enough to take as much wanting the real thing but that would have to wait.

You could see the villain in a grey trench coat holding a knife towards an average looking woman.

You call out to the villain in a serious tone.

“Hey baddie! Leave that woman alone!”

“Tch…”

The villain turned around and showed it was a futa woman with spiky white hair naked under the open trench coat. She was licking the knife in her hand and showed not only her muscular body but her impressively sized cock.

You couldn’t help but get horny from looking at it.

“How about you get lost chump cause’ you ain’t got no business here unless you want my friends here to sink into your guts.”

The female villain smiled openly still licking her knife and motioning both it and her cock.

You however were still focused more on the cock and started drooling.

“That cock… it looks so thick. It’d destroy me.”

Had any of your friends and or classmates saw you and heard you say that. They’d likely say you were a lot bigger then this bitch.

But you weren’t thinking straight.

“NO!”

Thanks to your excessive physical training, you managed to throw a heavy punch straight at the woman’s face and knock her down in one punch.

You rip apart your latex bodysuit and out popped your cock and balls.

“You think your massive girthy dick can distract me? I’m a hero and live by that code!”

Then you ‘heroically’ aim your fat cock straight into the semi conscious villain’s asshole and enter it hard.

“FEEL MY JUSTICE COCK!!!”

You wouldn’t stop pounding her when you started fucking her tight ass.

Still horny and not thinking clearly, you still act as though this woman was being heroic.

“I’m gonna milk your balls until you stop your life of crime!”

As soon as you said that the now regretting criminal woman cries out wanting this to stop.

“I GIVE UP, PLEASE STOP!!!”

The victim meanwhile looked worried for the futa criminal despite being the victim herself so she started calling 911.

As you continued, you were either fucking the rest of her sexy body in either her pussy, fed her your cock and you especially started sucking her off a lot. You were a lover of cum drinking so you of course got drunk off this petty criminals seed.

Imagine the police and a couple American heroes surprises when they see the sight of this continuous fucking and almost could see hearts in your eyes as you were being especially difficult getting off of this poor criminal as you were still slurping the cum off.

There was a lot of questioning for you but your still cum drunk mind was more focused on more fucking and sucking.

The #1 American hero Stars and Stripes herself was watching you outside of an interview room worried thinking the criminal had a hidden aspect for their quirk making you like this not knowing you were just a really horny bitch with a perchance for futa dicks.

It probably didn’t help your case especially when you managed to find the same criminal in a public jail cell and continued to her.

You basically had your hero license revoked after that.

So now you were in a jail cell of your own having to wait for an officer to come get you to send you to your hero in charge so as to send you back to Japan.

You knew you messed up bad and needed to think of something to fix this but what…

Then, you had an idea after hearing some officer nearby talked about how a woman with a quirk they knew had a disease called Cum Addiction and sucked off an entire room of futa’s in a book club without stopping.

You licked your lips and got excited thinking you managed to find a way to beat the system so you could still be a hero and get more privileges~

(Note: This work was inspired by the artist Gouda Dunn Cheese. These three pages are of the same comic that was the inspiration.)

https://e-hentai.org/s/c4996ea9f4/1825564-74 -Page 1

https://e-hentai.org/s/7cb6016d1d/1825564-75 -Page 2

https://e-hentai.org/s/884faa40e7/1825564-76 -Final Page

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)