More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KumoriTentei KumoriTentei

Now then, what category would you like to browse?

Note for Readers/Writers

I just wanted to put here that I'm not very good at writing this sort of thing, i just really wanted this to be a thing that people would enjoy and contribute to even though I've seen that its not often anymore that people contribute to other's stories. I would really appreciate people helping to continue this or at least get some more set up going because I'm sure I'm not the only one that is interested in a story like this to read and fap to. I thank you in advance for any help you give to this story.

Also, if there is something you would like to happen or a category or stud you would like that isn't here, you can leave a comment and request said event or stud or category and I may get around to making it, I've already done one and may be willing to do some more. Do not just add a chapter that you want to see someone else write, from now on I will be removing those immediately.

Also, if i personally am against a certain fetish, sorry but its getting removed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)