More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

Maybe it's time to take another look at that page...

Not if his new friends can help it

"Uh-oh," James said, watching the opaque tights rise out of the drawer. Just like the tan pantyhose, they inflated to the familiar shape of hips and legs. As James started to sit up, a translucent tan foot pushed back down against him, right against his mouth where it had been hovering. "Muait! Derv sffping elf cmmng ta rife!" James said, muffled by the foot of the pantyhose.

They weren't pressing on him hard, so he slid out from under it and sat up, watching as the tights began to saunter toward the bed. "Whoa, I guess that spell affected more than you," James said, patting the tan pantyhose on the butt. "Welcome to the party!" James slid off of the bed and stood next to the gray tights, walking a half circle around them and admiring their shape. He looked down into them, noting that they were every bit as hollow as the tan hose — except that he couldn't see through these so well.

He put his hands on the hips, sliding his fingers up and down and noticing how much softer these were then the first pair. The hips wiggled back and forth, and James laughed a little, wondering to himself if that meant they liked the attention. As he began running his hands over the thighs, the tan pantyhose leapt off the bed behind him, spun a 180, and bumped James's butt with their own. The impact was hard enough the James fell forward, slamming into the gray tights and nearly knocking them over.

Before he fell to the ground though, the opaque tights lifted into the air enough to wrap their calves around his midsection and keep him from falling. They pushed back against him, standing him up enough for him to get his own bearings and balance himself.

"Hey, thanks," James said to the tights. He turned around to look at the mischievous pantyhose and put his hands on his hips. "That couldn't possibly be a product of jealousy, could it?" James asked. The hose responded by wiggling their transparent rear at him, backing into him and grinding against his thigh. This time, James went with it and took hold of the pantyhose's hips, pulling them against him.

Suddenly, he felt something behind him and shifted to see that the gray tights were now doing a similar dance against him. He could feel himself turning red. Two shapely sets of disembodied hips were grinding on either side of him now, and while they did, he took the opportunity to reach his hand inside the empty curvature of the softer, more opaque set. He ran his hand across the inside waistline, and began sliding it down toward the crotch of the tights. Clearly, there was nothing inside, but when he pushed against the fabric from the inside, it deformed only so long as he kept his hand there. As soon as he pulled back, the tights reformed to their emulated shape as if they were being worn by a person.

"I still can't believe that spell worked!" James said, pulling his hand from the inside of the tights and goosing one of the cheeks. The waistband of the tights bent over completely, almost as if they were showing off their shapely ass to James. Obviously if there were anyone else watching him, he knew he wouldn't be so bold, but with no one around to watch him playing with these enchanted clothes, he wound up and smacked the gray tights squarely on their ass, making a smacking noise.

The tan pantyhose bumped against him again, so he redirected his attention once more. This time, he stuck one hand inside of the hose, exploring the front and the gusset between the legs as his other hand explored the outside. As he moved over the crotch with both hands from both sides of the fabric, he noticed the pantyhose do a little shudder. He pulled back a little, his eyes widening as he realized exactly where he was running his hands over.

They were just clothes, but that they still have a 'sensitive zone'? Both of the articles seemed to demonstrate personality and playfulness by using their emulated body parts — particularly their asses — so maybe it wasn't so outrageous to think that they were emulating other effects that a human body might experience. As James considered this, he figured it couldn't hurt to say it…

"I'm not, um, going too far there, am I?" James asked aloud. He still wasn't sure whether enchantments could hear or not, but he supposed there was nothing wrong with attempting verbal communication. The tan pantyhose rubbed against him now, putting his thigh between their legs as they shimmied back and forth. "Gosh, I'm gonna take that to mean 'not at all'," he grinned.

Maybe they actually liked it, he thought. After all, the tan pantyhose seemed to be getting a little bit naughty with him before the gray tights joined them. It was certainly strange to think about — clothing having feelings, that is — but if your entire body consisted of a thin layer of soft fabric, maybe being touched and caressed was one of the more pleasant parts of being brought to life.

As James was mulling all this over, he heard another sound from the drawer behind him. When he turned to look, he saw that the drawer had been pulled all the way out now, and was in fact still pulling out, coming clear out of the vanity and tipping forward, tumbling onto the floor and spilling the rest of its contents.

"Oh boy." James watched as the overturned contents on the ground began to writhe and wiggle. He realized that while there were a few more pairs of pantyhose, stockings, and tights in the drawer – there were also items in the back that were more like négligée. "Oh, wow… I really didn't realize there was so much stuff in that drawer." A silky baby blue cami rose up into the air by its straps, and James' eyes bulged as he watched the glossy form fill out. The chest of the camisole rounded out, and is the emulated tits filled the satin underwear, he watched two clearly protruding nipples form in the front.

For the moment, James was paralyzed. The camisole sauntered forward on its own, hovering in the air but switching back and forth as if it was propelled by an invisible woman wearing it and walking toward him. After playing with the pantyhose and tights as much as he had, his first thought was obviously to more intimately explore this new development…that is, until he noticed the blue cami wasn't the only thing that rose out of the pile.

White scalloped lace stockings took the shape of legs, pulling themselves up as a matching garter belt hovered above them and filled out two shapely set of hips. Garter clips reached out and clamped on to the stockings, holding them to the belt as the set headed towards James as well. An airy pink nightgown rose off the ground and billowed with air. A red satin chemise hovered into the air next. Two more pairs of pantyhose in black and maroon.

Playing with these things had been fun, but James felt a little bit outnumbered at this point. He slipped from between the two sets of legs and headed towards the door, intending to come back with the book so that he could at least figure out how to maintain his control over the situation.

Before he could get to the door though, a silvery pair of shimmering tap pants had already beaten him there. They swished before him a couple times, mesmerizing him before slamming their rear against the door, pushing it shut. James laughed nervously, looking at the pretty tap pants. It occurred to him that he'd never really seen any of this stuff worn, except for the pantyhose maybe, but that made sense considering whose clothes these were.

"Um, I was going to come right back," James explained. "I just wanted to go get the book that brought you guys to life," he smiled, carefully approaching the tap pants. "If you let me grab it, I promise I'll be right back." The tap pants swished their hips to either side before hovering up in front of James's face.

He swallowed hard. He could feel his heart pounding as the tap pants went from a gently-filled shape to a fully ballooned one. There was something intimidating about it, albeit sexy. Somehow James knew that these hyperinflated tap pants intended to keep him in the room… especially once they were flanked by the blue camisole and the red chemise.

He began stepping backward as they all sauntered toward him. He had only taken a couple steps when he ran into a pair of pantyhose. He turned around, only to find himself completely surrounded by the drawer full of sheer and silky négligée.

Enchanted unmentionables with an appetite for mildly inappropriate behavior might be okay, but these all belong to your mom!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)