More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality in the world of remnant

Why did my life have to get so stressful? Even with these earrings they don't make these things much easier, hello my name is Auburn Blackwood I'm a wolf faunus, blonde hair from my dad, green eyes from my mom, and two straight furry wolf ears that came from my mother and i'm 5'5" another thing I got from mom.

I belong to a family of 4 both my parents are full fledged hunter/huntress and my older sister of 19 is a recent graduate and I'm next although I don't want to, because I just want to be a normal civilian, have normal life but apparently nothing is normal when you have a family of hunters/huntress.

Ah the world of remnant it is both a cruel and kind world, with the White Fang strring up more trouble than usual, and beacon opening it's doors to new students in about a week but personally for me i'm more worried for my first friend ever Blake Belladonna, and her family I was gonna catch up with her see if anything recently happened you know the old poke and prod questioning kind of thing.

But as it so happened the night before I decided to go on a trip to Menagerie a bank robbery decided to happen right in front of me luckily there was a huntress or at least I think she was she did seem a little small to be one, however unfortunately for me another huntress in order to save the smaller one from being exploded however unlike the other two she did notice 'man it's like nothing escapes her' I thought as I looked up and gave her a small wave man I'm so in trouble just when I was thinking of leaving I run into my aunt.. oh well at least I found something amidst a pair of earrings at least.

With a heavy sigh I waited outside the school doors for my aunt and Ozpin to finish integrating the poor smaller huntress. Hmmm maybe I should try on these earrings while I wait.

(All characters are 18+ including Ruby...I know it might be a little weird to think of her as 18, anyways have fun!)

Should he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)