More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plxto Plxto

What are these?

Normality X-GENE (X-Men Universe)

For many years I was considered a failure as it is expected for the X-Gene to awaken years before mine did. Though it was not uncommon for someone in this futuristic era to be born without powers and still become successful, it was a much harder ladder to climb than olden days. Most of the world’s population after the mutagen bomb set off by Daisy Johnson had developed an X-Gene. Heroes and villains began to sprout out of nowhere and so the struggling countries had to develop a way to streamline the phenomena in a controllable fashion.

Thus, X-Universities came into existence. A place not only for heroes and child soldiers like Professor X’s school for gifted children. But somewhere anyone with a power could come to be tutored and given different avenues on how to help society with their powers.

In X-Universities everyone with a major or minor power had the potential to become a treasured member of society in some way. Everyone except me, not because my power was that weak, or destructive, or anything really. My power, is normality.

I discovered it by accident during what I affectionately refer to as the “lewd yapping incident”. No further detail. After discovering what my mutant powers could do I shot for the stars.

The most perverted thing my 18-year-old mind and morals could agree on at the time was simply, “It is normal for female teachers to greet me with a nice kiss on the cheek!” I raised my arms into the air like I was reaching for God to lift me into the heavens. The only reply I heard was,

“Duh, why are you yelling? Nerd.” My sister, Raina scoffed at me cringing from my beavior.

I ignored her distaste and instead rushed to my third period English class and waited with bated breath for my teacher to open her doors. Needless to say, when she indeed gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek, I could feel the steam shooting from my ears as I clutched my little heart. From then on I had not used it too much due to lack of imagination.

My list of changed things mainly consisted of tedious things. I would never have to do the dishes if I did not want to. I would never have to pick up after the puppy when he left brown surprises in the house. Things of that nature. Something else felt odd however.

Even without actively using my power, for all those around me my actions appeared normal no matter what. I had stubbed my toe in front of my very strict mother once and swore in front of her for the first time. When she said nothing, I was bewildered and asked her why.

“Hm? What do you mean honey? It’s completely normal for you to express your pain however you need to. Now let’s get your toe looked at.” Was her only comment on the matter. I waited for days for either herself or my father to scold me for it, or at least talk to me about appropriate times to use such words. But it never came.

So as I grew up I tried different things. Openly cheating on tests, flirting with girls like I was a biker at a gas station, harmless things. What I learned through that time was my power had two sides to it. Causality control and ignorance amplification.

My actions would always be seen as normal but that did not mean I was entitled to any and everything. For example, I couldn’t just steal a car and keep it without using my causality powers. It would be normal for me to try to steal it thus no arrest, but that did not mean it was normal for me to keep it. However, if I was to say it is normal for me to be granted any car I wanted, then I could keep the car.

After learning this I upgraded my rules of normality.

“It is normal for women I am attracted to, to kiss me on the lips upon my arrival and departure of their vicinity.”

“It is normal for women to feel completely safe around me and enjoy my presence more than anyone else’s.”

“It is normal for my body to always be at the absolute peak of health.”

“It is normal for any bank account I own to always have a minimum of one billion dollars in it or the equivalent in whatever the common currency is without anyone else being privy to such knowledge.”

I had no intention of using my powers for world dominance or even becoming a hero really. Fame was never an attraction to me especially with my power I could just make myself the most famous person in the world. So, I decided I would use my powers instead to become the most experienced person who has ever lived. But I also wanted to be well off, so I decided to hitch hike with my sister to her university which was basically among the Ivy League of mutant universities.

My presence is literally never a bother to anyone, so I might as well use it to spread my influence amongst everyone and open every avenue I can. Could I just use my powers to do that? Sure, more than likely, but I get bored easily. So, for some things I want to refrain from using them as best I can.

I smiled out the limo window as my family and I were making our way to campus. My father was the driver while my mother and sister were adamant about staying in the back with me. My sister refused to say why even though I already knew, and my mother cuddled up closely to me.

I had contemplated a few times if I wanted to turn them into mindless slaves or something of the sort to get my rocks off without leaving the house. Could I them into and make them act like they loved it? Sure, but then they wouldn’t be my family anymore. I was not against abusing my powers but if everything was my doll then I would essentially be playing alone.

However, I kept a promise to myself. Even if it would not be something anyone else could get in trouble for, I chose to wait before doing anything truly explicit. My groping was never below the pants and never for long periods of time.

But now that I was finally on the way to University filled with hot and influential women, I could go through with my fantasies with a nearly clear conscious. This would wait until I arrived on campus however, as I had a plan.

“It is normal for my mom to consider me the true man of the house and desire my approval for any choices she makes.” I smiled at my new regular, thinking back to some mind control erotic stories and comics I read before to give me some inspiration.

Never could understand those people that always turned their absolute power into an orgy fest or just feed their women to other men. I scoffed, for some reason when given absolute control of every woman a man wanted- they would become active cucks.

Be as macho as you want about it. A cuck is a cuck.

My mom blinked her eyes a few times as she rested her body against my chest and quickly turned to me. Placing her hand softly on the opposite side of my chin, she spoke.

“Honey, I’m sorry I got dressed today without talking to you first. You aren’t mad at me for it are you? I promise not to do it again.” Her voice carried genuine sadness and regret.

Her outfit was beautiful, all truth be told. My mother always liked to wear frilly flower pattern dresses because of her youthful energy and enjoyment of nature. Her sun-bleached brown hair braided with vines was proof enough of that. Her golden sand skin complimented her every feature, her every plump womanly feature. All of it was carried by her pitch-black pump two-inch heels.

Sorry, dad. I need her for myself. I could only apologize inwardly for the acts I would commit from here on out.

“Can’t say I appreciate you doing something like that. Makes me feel like your feelings are a lie. I mean, it’s normal that you always do your best to earn my approval and praise. Yet today you didn’t.” I scoffed; apathy was a skill I taught myself at a young age. These powers were meant to be used, no point in behaving in any other way.

My sister only grunted and turned her head from me in response as she whispered, “Stupid, why doesn’t he care about my outfit?”

Her clothing choice was much more my style, at least in the basic sense. Blue jeans and a Sakura pink tube top, her shoes were unremarkable.

Am I developing a thing for feet? I am kind of into gross things so I guess I should not be surprised. I contemplated.

The emotions in my mother’s eyes began to boil as she felt her heart tighten at the notion of disappointing or annoying me. She pressed her body closer as her voice shook.

“I won’t do it again baby, please don’t be mad. As soon as we get to the hotel I’ll change. You can pick anything you want from my luggage, okay?” Her panic was honestly cute and as a present to myself I figured I would play with it some more.

How will I play with this situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)