More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prof37 Prof37

What are these?

Normality Ring

The Normality Ring is a silver ring with the letter N engraved onto it. It is unknown how or when it was created, nor is it known who created it. It exists in all realities and affects the wearer in these ways:

1- The wearer has the ability to alter the mental perception of all beings on what is normal by using the word "normal" in a sentence. It does not matter if this is presented in the form of a statement or question, though adding the word "not" or "isn't" will naturally make the normality falsely normal. (i.e. saying either "It's normal for you to keep your head shaved" or "do you normally shave your head?" will both give the same result, a shaved head, and saying "It's not normal for you to shave your head" will achieve the opposite effect)

2- The wearer cannot alter reality. While the ring may affect the memories and perception of the past, it is only able to affect the memories, not the actual past.

3-The wearer is immune to the effects of the ring, unless they make a normality that specifically affects themselves.

4-The ring will subconsciously make the wearer much more likely to use the word "normal" in sentences in place of other, similar words and phrases.

5-Over time the ring will corrupt the wearer, progressively removing their inhibitions and making them more inwardly and outwardly perverted.

Where is a Normality Ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)