More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality Konoha

I found the earrings in a small pawnshop on Konoha's south side.

Don't know what made me purchase them at first. They're damned gaudy. I suppose it was that they matched the first letter in my name: Nijito. In any event, my twisted sense of humor had me wear one of them when I approached my buds Daichi and Aguri. Unfortunately, after shooting the shit with them for five minutes and giving them ample opportunity to notice and comment on the golden accessory dangling from my ear, I got nothing. I was starting to think they were pulling a prank on me when I finally just pointed at the thing and said, “Yo bakas! You see this or what?”

Daichi quirked an eyebrow from his place leaning back against a wall, “Your earring? Yea we see it.”

Aguri nodded his double chins. Oddly, neither of them were particularly concerned by me calling them idiots. I slumped back against the wall myself. Clearly, they were trying to defeat my antics through passivity. Whatever.

“Awe hell yea! Look at that kunoichi!” exclaimed Aguri pointing at a woman with long and black, shoulder-length untamed hair with a dress that looked like bandages with a thorn motif. The hem was nice and short revealing acres of ninja toned creamy leg. This was our favored past time. Kunoichi ogling. It was a well known fact that the finest ladies in Konoha were solely within the ranks of our 'stalwart' defenders. Ninja girls wouldn't give simple village guys like us a chance but they couldn't stop us from enjoying the view. Well...being ninja, they actually could....er...um which meant our ogling was totally justified cause they were just asking for it! Yea!

Daichi spoke up, “I think I know her. She's a jonin. I'm pretty sure she's in charge of Hidden-Jugs.” That being our nick name for the Hyuga heir, a particularly elusive quarry with the way she generally kept the goods concealed by that never-to-be-sufficienctly-damned jacket of hers.

The Jonin in question had just stepped inside a money lender's den.

Aguri punched me in the arm, “I dare you to grab that sweet ass, Nijito!”

Daichi snorted, “Yea. I'll put money on that.”

So that's how I found myself standing in line directly behind the sexy lithe kunoichi as she waited for the teller behind the counter to finish up with the customer ahead of her. So yea, I'm kind of an idiot. Definitely going to get my ass kicked but for a week's pay from both my buddies it would be entirely worth it. I was short for cash and would be for the considerable future since that senile asshole Akifumi fired me from the mill. I studied that wonderfully tight tush, the back of her dress pulled taught across the cheeks, giving me a decent outline of her assuredly steel-like glutes. I looked back over my shoulder at my fellow delinquents. They're hanging back towards the store's entrance trying to not look like they're loitering. Oddly, they're not paying near enough attention to me. I'd expected barely contained snickers. It's almost like they're bored. Huh, assholes were positive I wasn't going to do it.

With a burst of outrage at their lack of faith to fuel my courage, I raised my hand from my side to directly deposit on her left buttock. When I made contact and didn't immediately receive a violent rebuke, I went for broke and squeezed, digging my fingers into her very very firm flesh.

Her response was not what I expected. She casually twisted her upper torso to look back at me. An eye the color of blood gazed at me. I was shaking in terror inside, my mind running through all of the quite varied and creative ways a chakra powered ninja could punish me. Finally, the edge of her lips quirked upward and she turned back around, apparently not at all concerned by my hand on her butt still squeezing, my muscles having frozen in shock.

After a moment, she stepped away as the teller's station cleared. Again my hand remains firmly attached as if it simply refused to let this amazing moment pass. So my arm was drawn forward and my body momentarily stayed in place as I frantically appreciated the muscles I could feel moving beneath my hand. So, of course, her forward momentum caused me to stumble and I almost fell down as my feet quickly shuffled forward and I found myself suddenly pressed against her backside, my weight pressing her into the counter.

It's at this point that I recognize that the arousing and unprecedented nature of the situation had given me a boner. Said boner was currently snugly getting to know the kunoichi's ass cheeks as I breathed in the scent of her voluminous black hair: roses. Again I froze as a deer might in the moment before the hunter strikes, in the hopes that absolute stillness will save me from my impending .

Instead I hear her voice speaking to the teller, “...actually, I'd like to speak to the owner. I have some questions about some irregular practices I've noticed of late.”

Holy shit! Was she totally just nonchalantly ignoring my presence?

What the hell was going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)