More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality Konoha V2 AU

My name is Nijito Oshiro and proud heir to the Oshiro family while my family isn't a clan of any sorts nor royalty we are a first class family who owns most if not all tailoring businesses within konoha. We provide almost anything to this village clothing, pillows, anything you can think of my family has probably had a part in the clothing business of Konoha.

Now my family on other hand despite being known as one of the best business they prefer living a simple life. Living in a two tile story building with 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 1 guest room, and a living room and kitchen joined together. I have 2 sisters 1 younger and 1 older.

Both hot by the way might I add and both of age one being 18 and the other just turning 20 me? I'm the middle child and I just turned 19 today I can already tell waking up early for a certain thing today I'm going shopping with a hot MILF not just any MILF the hokage's wife.

Coming downstairs after getting dress and waking up super early just for this occasion making sure not to wake up my family. Walking out the house I started heading to the hokage's mansion.

On the way there I found these earrings by chance just laying on the ground out in the open on the northern side of konoha. I made sure to ask everyone who was around the area at the time and no one knew of it or haven't even seen it. So once I was done I put em in my pocket and I made my way to the mansion, It was barely sunrise.

Author's Note.

THIS IS AN AU meaning some things have happened differently so let me put some things here.

  • Itachi and Shisui are alive danzo never planned to Shisui for his eyes and he never had to sacrifice himself for the village.
  • Itachi never killed the Uchiha clan and they are know as the best police of any village.
  • All the villages are at peace with each other and some have even mingled with the Ninja and Civilians. The Sand and Cloud villages are the only ones counted so far in Konoha.
  • Kushina and Minato are alive and saved the village without having to sacrifice his son's life or his wife's and sealed the kyubi within himself.

I suppose these are the basics of things here anyways look forward to the next part! Or if ya want make your own follow up with or without the facts with your own ones in mind so with that peace!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)