More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality K-On!

Today is the day! The first day of highschool but not just any old highschool an all girls private school its name being Sakuragaoka High School, it just opened it's doors to the male population.

And I being the first of the 50 male students am one of the few lucky ones who gets to go. Me and my family had just moved to Japan near the shiga prefecture because of my father's work and my mother took a teacher's job that me and my older sister are going to which we find a bit embarrassing but at least we got the whole family going to one place something which my dad is thankful for at least.

"Alex! Hurry up and get ready or else you and your sister and I are going to be late for school!" Snapping me from my thoughts I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

"Alright! Be down there in a bit!" I yelled back looking around my room it was meduim sized big enough for me to move around and not to small to be cramped in it has a closest, tv, a desk, a dresser with tons of draws for my clothes and what not, and a kings bed big enough for two but only used by one it's not like I'll bring any to bed anytime soon anyways. And my floor is entirely made of carpet which sucks because it makes things much harder to clean up. And I also have a fullbody mirror.

Looking at it I saw myself in the mirror now I'm not the type to boost one's own ego. But I did get luck in the lottery in terms of genetics, blue eyes from my mother's side, dark hair from my father's side and a roundish but cute baby face, my body is somewhat taut but mostly has an athletic build, you could say I could be a trap if I tried with the way how I look and my height being of the 5foot range and my skin is a very pale white thanks to my mother being from Europe. So yeah you could say I really got lucky my genetics.

Looking back to my dresser I spotted a pair of earrings that I just got yesterday though I never bothered to try them. Grabbing them I stuffed them into my pocket and opened my door and headed out down the stairs.

(This is now open to the public please don't wait on me to release more chapters. Also all canon characters, are in there senior years with Azusa and others being in their first)

How does his day proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)