More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality Blazblue Highschool Days.

"A Self introduction really sis?"

"Yes! I need to record everything! I'm a photographer after! This is your first day at the academy of course I'm gonna want to make a record of this."

I rolled my eyes at my sister as she held a video camera in one hand and voice recorder in the other one. I spoke into it.

"Nagato Niijima, age 16. Black hair crew cut, almond blue eyes, pale skin. Height 5'2" Athletic and Slim body type for now I guess. Oh! I'm wearing the school uniform for the males."

My sister Fuyumi made a noise that could only be described as happiness she put her camera and recorder back in her bag zipping it tightly.

Whom I'm looking at right now is what you would call a 'busty babe' my older sister by two years Fuyumi Niijima. Brown long mousey hair that goes down to her hips, a full figure huge breast that are easily D Cup is what my old friends usually say. She has thin lips, nice hips and a heart-shaped face she has pale skin just like myself and she's wearing the school uniform.

'Breathe in and breathe out. It's your first day at school Nagato you don't want to mess this up. You've been given a chance to attend one of the most prestigious schools. Father and Mother have both given me blessings to whomever I choose to Merry. Never mind the prankster grin that Fuyumi has when she is planning something'

"Anyways mom called me to check up on ya and see if yer got everything prepped and ready."

I nodded and gave her the bag so she can check inside.

"Toothpaste check, Phone check, Study books check, mhm? What are these earrings bro?" Fuyumi gave a quizzical look.

I shrugged. "Oh I was gonna leave em home I guess I brought em here in the end. Hahaha. I bought them last week at a knick nack store and figured they look cool plus it has my initial."

Fuyumi chuckled a bit and nodded put them back into my bag triple checking everything. I rolled my eyes as she did this finally after a bit she nodded with a smilw.

"Good! Good! Everything is in order come on bro! Class will start about an hour so i gotta give ya a tour!" Without even thinking or no hesitation she grabbed my hand and started dragging me through school.

I tugged on the shoulder strap of my bag out of pure nervousness 'so this is where I'll be staying with my older sister.' I gave a small gulp as I held my sister's walking towards the imposing building behind with her.

Note: I'm keeping a open mind here this is an AU highschool setting all adults have been aged down to fit the appropriate setting some are still the same age like Relius same goes for the teens some have been aged up and some stayed the same it really depends on how you write anyways laters! Good writing!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)