More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ComteCheese ComteCheese

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality - Shirobako


From left to right: Midori Imai, Ema Yasuhara, Aoi Miyamori, Shizuka Sakaki, Misa Todo

"Don-don-donuts, let's go nuts!"

5 girls pursue their dream of making a great anime... while meeting all kinds of faces, trials, and keyframe re-re-retakes along the way...!

Will they ever see it come to fruition? Will the challenge be too heavy to bear?

Only the passionate or the jaded survive in this field... with some fun and tears in tow!


Oh, so you wanna make anime too?

Well congratulations. You have just been taken in as Musashino Animation's freshest production assistant... where Aoi Miyamori and Ema Yasuhara, after their initial high school conjectures, have both found themselves holed up in facing the reality of the grind... and where many others sit, toiling away at a seemingly endless rate. Plenty of work to be found... and plenty of cute faces for a nerdy creative field, somehow... but never mind that. You are excited to jump in, and there will be a cornucopia of people and things to learn. And try, of course, to keep your perverted tendencies in control; wouldn't want to screw things up this early, right?

Right...

(To be continued...)

Who wanna makes some moving pictures?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)