More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality - Senran HARUKA

Imgur

((Author’s note:
All characters represented in this thread are appropriately aged to eighteen or older. Also a fair warning, there is going to be plenty of BDSM and futanari content involved in this thread. Haruka is a mad scientist and kinky bitch. Enjoy, and as always I encourage others to continue my threads or branch off, always fun to read what others do with my stuff.))

There was a rustling coming from the ladder leading down into the cave. Everyone including myself immediately turned our attention to the entrance of our rather lackluster home. As a renegade shinobi, attacks could come at any time and from any angle. We had to be vigilant.

To our infinite relief, it was only Mirai, our short little companion and my loyal submissive who came down the ladder. Everyone but me turned back to what they were doing. Homura was lifting weights, Hikage was napping on our old, beat up couch, and Yomi was cooking… something.

“You’re late.” I lightly scolded the adorable little pipsqueak.

“I’m so sorry Mistress Haruka, it wasn’t my fault I swear!” Her speech was rapid and panicked. “I wanted to take a shortcut on the way back so I walked through a park where a bunch of kids were playing and they tried to drag me into their game even though I’m a fully grown adult and then a dog started chasing me and then I saw someone giving away free ice cream and you know I can’t resist ice cream and I tried to swindle more off the guy to give to you but he wouldn’t have it and started chasing me away from the ice cream stand—”

Knowing just the way to get her to slow down, I reached under her chin and started to lightly scratch with my nails. Immediately she stopped talking and started making an adorable purring noise. “I was worried about you Mirai. You were about to make your Mistress go and look for you.”

Mirai hung her head in shame, her eye watering a bit. “I know… I felt so bad because I knew you were gonna be worried so uh… I made another stop on the way.” She blushed as she said this, fishing around for something in her teddy-bear backpack. She pulled out a small bag, like the kind one would use for a birthday present that would be difficult to wrap, only it was very tiny. She handed the bag to me and I graciously accepted her gift.

“The guy who sold them to me said something about them being able to make your dreams come true or something, but I just thought they would look pretty on you.”

My curiosity got the better of me as I opened the tiny bag and pulled out a pair of cheap, plastic earrings with gold paint. Each one was in the shape of the English letter “N”.

“I know they’re super tacky and cheap plastic but I wanted to apologize and they were all I could afford.” They were indeed very tacky, in fact I was pretty shocked that I failed to find “Made in China” printed anywhere on them.

Still, I found myself quite touched that Mirai went through the trouble of spending her hard-earned money on them for me. As an apology for making me worry, no less. With a smile I put on the earrings one at a time and watch as Mirai’s face lights up.

“This, my little Mirai, is why you’re my favorite.” I lean over and give Mirai a smooch on her cheek, making her blush. “Apology accepted.” Mirai grinned and bowed to me before going over to her desk to put her things way.

I would likely continue to wear the earrings for a few more days, to show how much I genuinely appreciated the gesture. I suppose they didn’t look too bad on me. As I peered into the mirror and looked at myself wearing them I felt kind of strange. It was actually kind of hard to focus on them, and they didn’t really look all that out of place on me. Curious.

As I waited for Yomi to be finished cooking whatever eldritch horrors she had gathered in the wilderness today I mused at what Mirai had told me. The shop owner apparently told her they could make my dreams come true. While I would have been a fool to dismiss the idea of powerful artifacts that could accomplish such things, given my profession as a shinobi, it seemed highly unlikely that the shop owner would have sold such a powerful device for a price that any one of us five could afford.

“It’s done!” Yomi called out and we all began moving toward the dining area. It was a bit ambitious to call it a dining area, it was more akin to a-corner-of-the-cave-where-we-could-fit-a-card-table-and-lawn-chairs.

“About time!” Homura called out energetically. “I’m so hungry, what is it tonight?”

“Dandelion, wild grass, and bean sprout stew!” Yomi beamed and the rest of us slumped over as we sat down around the card table. She proceeded to hand us each a Styrofoam bowl filled with the unappetizing… liquid?

“Aww again?” Mirai whined from beside you. “That’s all we’ve had for a week!”

“It’s good for you, and we can’t afford anything better right now!” Yomi was right on both counts. Though the concoction was certainly not appealing, it was edible and nutritious. Unfortunately, it tasted awful, and we definitely couldn’t afford anything else.

“I don’t have emotions, but I do have taste buds. And they scream in agony every time I subject them to this.” Hikage commented in her typical, flat, and robotic tone.

“Maybe if you worked a little harder at your part-time jobs we could afford something tastier!” Yomi countered.

“But the harder I work the hungrier I get…” Mirai whined again.

I remained silent as I began sipping on the soup with the little disposable spoon. It tasted bad but complaining wasn’t going to make it taste any better. Eventually the argument ended as everyone began eating, realizing that arguing with Yomi was like arguing with a brick wall. This was nice, though. I had grown rather fond of these girls, I wouldn’t have considered becoming renegades with them if I hadn’t. Each had… deficiencies in their personalities, but made up for them in other areas that made them pleasant to be around. And there was no question of their beauty.

Homura worked out often, and her hard work showed in her rock-solid Amazonian physique. Her extremely long, dark brown hair was messy and poorly kept, but it suited her energetic and intense attitude. Her sun-kissed skin gave her an attractive look to go with her impressively toned body.

Though Hikage wore a near constant poker-face, her alabaster skin, subtle curves, and exotic hair color made up for it. Her yellow, snake-like eyes were also mesmerizing. She was my favorite to experiment with, especially to see just how committed she was to her emotionless routine. I was almost positive she had emotions, no matter what she said.

Yomi was like everyone’s mother, always the voice of reason and compassion; and her body was curvaceous and gorgeous. She did a good job taking care of herself, and she didn’t need expensive beauty products to do it. Her time spent as a poor child taught her many useful things, apparently including how to use things that one finds in the wilderness as beauty supplies.

Finally was Mirai, my favorite little lady. I thought even she was beautiful, though less conventionally so than the others. Her beauty was in her adorable nature and determination to be the perfect woman. Her butt was really cute too. She had been my submissive almost since the day I met her, she immediately offered herself to me and I accepted graciously.

“Okay but seriously guys, we need to find something else to eat.” Homura said after everyone had finished with their meal. “I am going to lose my mind if I have to keep eating this stuff! By Kami I need meat!”

Mirai slumped over in her chair. “I wish money would just fall from the sky and down into this cave.”

I chuckle. “Don’t worry Mirai, we all have impossible dreams. For instance, I wish it were normal for Hikage to flash her breasts to everyone at the table after each meal.” Something in the air shifted after I said that. It was a joke, I expected someone to laugh, especially Homura who had no sense of comedic taste.

What happened instead was that Hikage grabbed the bottom of her sweater and lifted it up above her F-cup breasts, revealing them and their adorable soft pink nipples to everyone in the room. Her face was still deadpan, not even a blush appeared on her cheeks.

I couldn’t help but have a shocked look on my face. I ordinarily pride myself on my ability to keep my composure at all times, but Hikage’s reaction surprised me. I would have thought it was a joke, except nobody else at the table was reacting to the scene at all. In fact, they were staring at me.

“Are you okay Mistress Haruka?” Mirai asks, obviously spotting my surprised look.

“Yeah, you look like you just saw a ghost.” Homura adds. “I know Hikage is pale and all, but she’s still alive.”

“I may not have emotions, but I can confirm that I’m not dead.” Hikage said plainly, her shirt still bunched up above her bust.

“Do you… do you all see what Hikage just did?” I ask with some hesitation. At any minute I expected everyone to start cracking smiles and laughing like they had just pulled an elaborate prank on me. But it never came.

“Yeah, of course we did. She does it all the time though. That’s just normal for her.” Yomi says. There was genuine concern in her voice, like the fact that I was surprised by what just happened meant something was wrong.

What the hell was happening?

What the hell WAS happening?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)