More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality - Fire Emblem Awakening

https://i7a8a9b6.ssl.hwcdn.net/toons-empire.com/upload/mediums/cf/c/9/cfc907c51b18a67bd68b3fc4e28b08a4.jpg

"Oh Fuck!" I grunted as I unleashed my third load into this vixen of a noble woman named Maribelle. Looking at her blonde disheveled hair, her sweat slowly crawling down her small and petite pale figure, her thighs next to mine, and my hands on her chest, her dark pink eyes staring down at me with lust, one of her hands on my chest, the other hand on mine trying to calm her still-beating heart from the excitement we just had.

The first words I heard after all that moaning was music to my ears. "That was amazing." Her sweet and well-mannered way of speaking was always a nice ring to my ears she finally fell on top of me, my dick still in her.

She turned her head and started to kiss my neck up and down sexually. "I had no idea there was such a thing even called what was it?....... Ah! Sex yes that's right. Fucking like animals without a care in the world feeling pleasure immeasurable all of it soo secretive, yet it's common knowledge to everyone. Ah, amazing." I felt her breath on my neck each time she spoke.

Luckily my earrings were far away from her reach as a just in case I stuck them in my draws before she came in.

But man of all the women I picked to test out these earrings Maribelle was the perfect choice seeing this pompous high and mighty woman become putty in my hands and the others thought nothing of it.

Thinking back on it now those days of admiring the shepherds thinking a commoner in the crowd like me could get in was just wishful thinking but now with these earrings, I got from a dream life couldn't be any better.

I could still remember that night vividly.

How does the protagonist remember that night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)