More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Karmadragoon Karmadragoon

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality - DOA Xtreme

Some lucky bastard (or bastards) in possession of Normality Earrings ends up in a beach resort filled with drop-dead gorgeus ladies from Dead Or Alive franchise.

How would a horny, opportunistic guy proceed in such situation? In a remote island, surrounded by beautiful women on every front, all clad in a skimpy bikini practically 24/7, where ALL of his actions and words are considered the norm, allowing him to do whatever the hell he wants?

Simply sit back and relax on a sun bench, while sipping on a favorite drink with at least one or two girls always there to "tend" all of the man's needs?

Or perhaps he should partake in these games and join in the fun with the girls. Either as a participant or as a referee, while adding some of his own... flavor in the sport to spice things up a bit, if ye catch my drift. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The possibilities are endless! It's only up to the guy's own creativity to shape his own playground. Either way; fun times ahead, that's for certain!

But better be careful not to lose the rings and fuck up, since practically every girl there has the strength to easily snap a man's neck with a flick of wrist if they wished to. ;)

Now, who's the lucky bastard and how did he (or they) arrive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)