More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Normality - Akame Ga Kill!

Ieyasu grinned, throwing his arms out wide and spinning a bit, "Wow! Look how huge it is! So many people! So many houses! Can you believe it?!"

Sayo's smile was smaller than his as she brushed a hand past the white butterfly clip in her long black hair, pushing the lengthy bang that framed her face to the side as she took in the crowded street around the duo, "I can. I'm here, looking at it after all. Certainly far bigger than our village. Its going to make it hard to find Tatsumi- one boy in all this? That's like one leaf in the forest! And that's if he made it in the first place..." She frowned a bit with concern for the third member of their party.

Ieyasu didn't share her worry. He deftly dodged a horse-drawn cart with a glare and a cuss word for the careless driver as he moved to her side, "Ha! No worries! Tatsumi's almost as good as me! No way he didn't make it here after taking care of his share of those bandits!"

She smirked and leaned into him as he cupped her bottom with one hand, "Well, he's not quite as good as you at getting lost and refusing to listen to me, so there's that..."

Ieyasu's hand stopped squeezing to swat her bottom playfully, "Hey! I'm a great pathfinder! We made it to the Capital just fine and if not for my awesome detours we wouldn't have found that treasure!"

Sayo sighed but had to agree with the second part of that statement even as she bent over a bit as, predictably, her ever virile friend became fixated on her lower half. The items they'd found in that broken chest half sunken within the hollow of an enormous Wilda tree would be a great start in earning their village the money they needed. She wasn't sure what had possessed Ieyasu to put on those earrings but given the fact that he'd never taken them off since and frequently tapped and touched them while showing a somewhat pervy smile, she doubted he was going to allow her to sell them.

"Ha! I love your sexy butt so much! I could play with it all day!" enthused her companion. Sayo felt her core start to heat up a bit as one of his fingers slipped between her thighs.

"I'm very well aware of that, Ieyasu, but don't you want to get looking for Tatsumi?"

He switched gears in a heartbeat and Sayo found herself actually a bit disappointed when his hands disappeared and he marched off, "That's right! We've got to find our bro!"

They spent the next couple of hours wandering the vast city.

It was just so huge. Completely outside their expectations. It was a maze filled with people and they hadn't a clue on how to find their friend. The denizens of this place were perpetually busy, on their way in a hurry and generally rude when asked questions. Ieyasu was his typical cheerful irrepressible self. Every time his motivation waned, he improved his attitude by either fondling Sayo or any pretty women they encountered. It wasn't something he ever did back in the village that she could recall but it was certainly an effective tactic now.

All the constant touching was having predictable effects on her womanhood and with relief she judged the position of the sun in the sky and realized that it was about that time again.

She approached Ieyasu who was currently speaking to a noble girl of some type. She was leaning out of her extremely ornate and rich looking carriage enough so that Ieyasu could reach and fondle her modest chest. For some reason the blonde beauty glared at Sayo as she stepped up. It was quickly gone under a pleasantly placid expression but it was enough to make Sayo uneasy as she nudged her partner, "Hey, we need to find an Inn or something like that. It's been a while since our last Warrior Ritual."

"Huh?" he asked in confusion before remembering, "Oh..." That pervy smile showed up.

The girl spoke up with a kindly and now somewhat suspicious smile, "You need a place to stay? Ah hello! My name is Aria! And as I was telling Ieyasu, you are more than welcome to come and stay with my family while you search for your friend! I can even guide you around. I am sure we'll be able to find your friend in no time at all!"

If not for the items they'd found on their journey, Sayo might have taken the girl up on her offer despite her misgivings. As it was she'd sold two rings and a wand and they certainly had enough to live off for a few days. Plus she didn't want to wait, she could practically feel her strength seeping from her muscles. She grabbed Ieyasu's shoulder and dragged him away, "No thanks! I need my buddy's cock inside me too much to wait! Good bye!"

Sayo loved the look of first shock and then indignation on the prim girl's face as they swiftly walked away.

She'd intended on actually finding an Inn and renting a room but Ieyasu, as usual, wasn't particularly bothered about doing it outside. She felt her cheeks burn as he kissed her, this would be the first time they did it in front of quite so many people. His hands worked at her top and she felt his hardness even as she managed to pull them both out of the street and against the front of a shop. He chuckled, "Heh heh couldn't wait to have more of my seed in you, yea?"

Sayo didn't bother to respond as she stroked his hard-on through his pants and pulled at his belt. She gasped when he moved down and took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked hungrily, his tongue flicking it. She moaned softly, her face red as she noticed several people slowing and staring at her, her breaths growing ragged.

Ieyasu pulled away, taking several steps back, a big grin on his face, his eyes shining. As he undid his pants and dropped them, he asked, "Why do you want my cum so bad, Sayo?"

She resisted rolling her eyes. For some reason Ieyasu really got off on hearing her talk about the Warrior Ritual, "I need it to get stronger. I need the seed of a Warrior to keep my power and you need to expel it to keep yours! So let's do this already!"

He shook his head, still grinning and muttered something about loving his earrings. Then he pushed his underclothes down and his fully erect ten inch prick throbbed in plain view.

Sayo felt the wild exhilaration and attraction she always felt when she saw Ieyasu's big beautiful prick and she took a few hurried steps forward before dropping to her knees.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)