More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

Is the stripping over?

Nope, there's still more to lose

Starr looked her up and down, making her cheeks start to heat up.

"Where'd you get those?" he said.

"H-hey!" Skye said. She crossed her arms over her chest. "These are off-limits, ok?"

"Where'd you get them?" he said again. "Did SHIELD let you take a trip back to pick up your stuff? Take you on a shopping trip?"

"They're mine, ok," Skye said.

"Did you pick them up, or did SHIELD hand them over?"

"They handled the delivery, that doesn't mean-"

"Off," Starr said.

Skye's cheeks burned. Awkwardly she took a step back, now even more to keep her arms crossed.

"If they were out of your hands for even a second, they could have been tampered with," Starr said. "I don't feel like having SHIELD listening in on every little thing, so take them off."

Skye faltered.

It wasn't like he was wrong, much as she wished he was. She wouldn't mind talking to people from the Rising Tide again, rather than only being surrounded by SHIELD agents. Cliche as it was, she'd always felt like she belonged with the hacktivists.

Fuck. Skye swallowed.

"C-could you at least turn around?" she said.

"I'm not turning my back on someone that's been in SHIELD," Starr said.

Fucking fuck. Skye fidgeted nervously, before finally sighing and reaching back. She unclasped her bra with one hand, and pulled her arms out of the shoulder straps while holding the cups up with one splayed hand.

Fumbling slightly she switched over, sliding her other arm to try and cover her boobs while she threw her bra away. It was quickly put with the rest of her clothes, ready to be taken away and presumably destroyed for fear of wires.

Skye gulped.

"And the rest," Starr said.

She squeaked, but nervously complied, trying to push her panties down one-handed. She bared her ass first, but made sure to face away from the trio; she managed to only give them a glimpse of her pussy for a couple of seconds before her panties slid freely down her legs, and she could kick them over while covering herself.

Her cheeks burned furiously as she stood there, completely naked in front of her former allies. Starr glanced at her discarded underwear, then gave them to the other man, who'd kept his mask on.

"Dispose of these," Starr said. The man took all Skye's clothes and hurried away.

The moment the door was shut, Starr and the woman seemed to relax, even if Skye was just as high-strung as she had been before.

"Ok. We can speak freely," Starr said. "Skye."

"Do you have any-" Skye squeaked. She caught herself, then slowed down in a vague attempt to seem more dignified. "Any, uh, clothes?"

"Dress shopping wasn't exactly our priority," Starr said. "Deal with it. It's a miracle we had an opening to get you away from SHIELD at all. Assuming you're still one of us; bugged clothes could be done unwittingly, but there's a whole lot more you could be planning if you've turned."

"I haven't, you know me," Skye said, fidgeting on the spot and seeming much less convincing than she intended.

Starr looked her up and down. Skye squeaked. God, she hoped they'd get a change of clothes soon.

"So, uh, why am I here?"

What do the Rising Tide want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)