More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Noah on the streets

*Clock tower bell rings*

"Ahhh, finally done with my last class for the semester." Noah said stretching and leaving the classroom he was previously in. "Can't wait to get back to the dorm and relax for the next three months." he said excitedly.

Once out of the university, Noah still had a little ways to walk before he reached the university dorms.

"Hmm, I wonder what I should make for dinner today?" Noah said lost in thought while people were walking around him.

Suddenly he heard the sound of a can fall down and roll towards him from an alleyway to his left. He quickly saw something dash away, but couldn't get a good look at it.

"Was that a cat or something? Seemed to big to be a cat though." he told himself.

Curiosity got the better of him and he went to the alleyway alone, escaping the mass of people that were with him. Cautiously walking about the alleyway, Noah inspected everything making sure he found the suspect that dashed off.

"Hello?" Noah called out wanting some sort of response back.

Nothing responded.

"Huh, I swear I saw something." Noah said scratching the back of his head assuming his eyes were playing tricks on him.

Suddenly a box nearby fell revealing a pair of gray fleece joggers tip-toeing on their own filled in with what seemed to be nonexistant toned legs oblivious to Noah's gaze.

"What the -" Noah uttered before the joggers now noticing him ran at a full sprint deeper into the alleyway.

Noah then decided to give chase to see what was up with these rogue pants. Noah continued running to catch up to them, but the joggers were too quick, narrowly escaping his grasp at every corner. Finally they reached a dead end with nothing, but a chainlink fence several feet high.

"Ok...*heavy breathing*...nowhere to run now..." Noah said out of breath.

The joggers then backed up to the chainlink fence now seemingly trapped by their pursuer. As Noah approached them, the joggers ran towards Noah, jumped on his head, and tried to make the jump over the fence in a last ditch effort to escape, but unfortunately got snagged at the top and were left hanging, kicking about trying to free themselves.

"You need help down?" Noah asked them.

The joggers continued kicking about not wanting to get caught.

"Hey calm down! I promise not to hurt you!" Noah said trying to assure them he meant no harm.

The joggers then stopped their flailing clearly hearing his words. Noah then carefully removed the joggers from the fence and set them down.

"There see? All good." Noah said patting some of the dust off the joggers.

Suddenly a window in the alleyway burst opened. The joggers quickly jumped into Noah's arms and deflated as if they were never alive to begin with.

"What's with all the noise?!?" an old disgruntled man said.

"Oh, sorry that was me." Noah said apologizing.

"What are you doing in an alleyway like this anyways?!?" the old man yelled.

"Sorry I...ummm got lost?" Noah lied.

"Got lost? Whatever just scram before I call the cops!" the old man said before closing his window.

"Well I guess we better leave?" Noah said with the joggers in hand heading home.

Finders Keepers, what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)