More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

Does Zunni find the river she's looking for

No but...

She finds a rope bridge that leads to waterfall...it appears secure and only way across the river to another safe house into forest. Either take this way or swimming which probably way men want people take.

Rope bridge is like two ropes for your arms and rope for below for feet. Too bad your unnerved by it, because Zunni is afraid of heights. Even though times are tough she has suck it up go across or go wade in water and be easy fuck prey.

She Put back on her back and doesn't look down look ahead makes certain there no one else on the other side slowly proceeds. Gets across however that rope would be good to have in case of emergency... if only way to get across for men which she doubts they probably have helicopter or something or boat. But way it rope is secured it mainstay rope and there now of just cutting it with dull blade she find in her bag. Maybe its flint blade..She best not stay on main road or she be fucked. When she get safe house she best make use of all her clothes. Use it as trap to find the first pig who rushes in.

Zunni is not scared of this only chance to make money.

Besides finally over and done with rope bridge, adrenalin form it still pumping she almost made noise to set off her alerts to people. She Stopped herself short stepping on branch. Saw light flickering in distance seems Pigs are moving...you saw one in woods...choosing whether to run for it or run into the trap or climb away. But Your headed for waterfall...maybe you should wait it out. See what comes, Seeing how men could be forest waiting for you option would be to climb out of your comfort zone or walk to waterfall which is hidden area on map. You decide to head to waterfall seeing how it swarming with naked men sooner then later whatever in tree it could be animal.

As soon you headed to waterfall across the rushing water there is a structure there hidden one at that and man who is unprepared for you. He was injured by another woman, Or hurt from falling from another incident. Options for you get popped so it wouldn't bother you later. Man appears to be out of it by sedative. No one seems to coming, Or they just don't care about this man.

He appears to be skinny man who wears cameo uniform and appears to be medic.

Must be squad of them help with nude rapists on place or there is infirmary of them working with millionaire TV program. To Fuck someone like him wouldn't be so bad. you end up tying him up...and dragging him to area where you can do in private.

Without TV witnesses?

And blindfold him. Seems at first he was robot you check him out and he was in fact replica of someone to that millionaire who tried to inform only male pigs can remove your cherries. So You fell for another trap unless he here someplace. So what point remaining intact for.

Well options you have some make shift rope for other medic that happened...appeared. he was checking for wound injury of fallen friend or was that you.

Maybe it not robot after all but his friend lot different than he appears. Others took off...and leg of robot friend was limping out signal he was there...others took off search more so.

Robot medic said sorry in quiet voice. While Zunni came out and took him and roped him up even as surprised as he was. She took down to small area. No camera system there..

she unbuttoning his crotch...are medics off limits...

Seems medics heal people seriously hurt from illness, Zunni wants to get her cherry popped be away from issue at hand from being rigorous by nude men.

Medic was given explicit instructions much like false robot who was trying get out his binds but could not.

Zunni was sucking medics cock, and hand job until he was hard he trying to think cold showers to get her off him.

But nice and hard unzipped and hey your in care of...wait minute this medic station he tried to say. "I am sorry but I really need to get this done or I will get by those pigs in forest. I kind want to survive the situation out there. Your only thing that make me survive situation and decent."

"What the hell..." says other medic. "participant for that crazy millionaire TV show..."you know your in safe zone...there are no cameras here...just medics and people who get patched up returned back to wild eden out there." Who found her there "well I leave you understand that you can fuck them to oblivion...get pregnant for all I care...but maybe you want to use protection..."

She took condom...Chose not use it on struggling medic under her who was trying say he had one. She sucked him little bit more because softening up he hardened again did she really use condom? He was in bliss no condom...what heck this girl thinking.

"Can I release my friends though." says squadmate
Medic released his friends arms...even though...you had bad feeling trusting them but they told Zunni it was safe zone.

She went down to his hardened shaft. Pierced her Hymen it didn't hurt what the hell shock. But all way on to where their legs smack...he told her,"Cowgirl position bit wonky position for this start."

"I wanted it be over quick." She recovered from shock...no blood so that means she lost by accident rope stunt. Rope bridge stunt she kind fell somewhere away...and she didn't think of pain she thinking of not making any noise and escaping...she did look down see girl being down there.

"So you some brat who had to tie us both up you could just asked us."

"Not from where I was running and starting, I'm going assume no, fear and adrenalin...makes lot other girls do lot stupid things. To find nice cock(she started to pick up pace)to take her first intercourse." Zunni started to thrust downward and make Medic grunt. "Well I am Zunni."

"I am Just James...I am soldier selected for being medic this time for infirmary they said there lot dangerous animals besides you did say there naked pigs..." James, no privacy from his squad mates means there animal at office. or its passing. there it was you saw it was same thing you heard at bridge the low guttural growl not sure what it was it was panther. So men running around naked don't know of dangers of course? Well I guess that man doesn't really care just wants people take money then or he mentally insane.

He was Fucking Zunni one contestants who went MIA. if she goes MIA then James will be on look out for her and fucking that something that Zunni doesn't mind.

He cummed long and hard inside. She didn't mind. James is man the ones she seen out in woods. She watching one while on rope bridge, when she lost herself for minute. She saw it, one girl took dive into water, and ended up grabbed by man who lying in wait. He stripped and fucked her and creamed into her without care and moved on he didn't notice her or did he. Just as she got Rope bridge there was two women running away and splitting from each other not sure why until there big guy speeding off he was naked. He was Really tall...good thing she didn't choose the meadow there no cover. she took stab going to waterfall.

Its possible that rope cherry popped her though it didn't hurt as she thought it would. James giving her fuck good and proper felt like bit of massaging the pain of serious fall.

"So how many of those have you seen." she whispered after he had cummed again.

"ten panthers, and by thick of it 5 lions that died in pits but panthers seemed to trained to look for contestants or just man eaters. I assuming the later..."he still fucking and good while until final orgasm relief...Pent up frustration or just fact keep his cool with Mr. Panther outside...about reaching in It was shot by Someone.

Panther was killed. He zipped up...limped.

Someone shouted All clear.

Zunni dressed. But she had wanting to taste for James cock.

there were more personnel there it seems actually no there other soldiers there now. Medic officer who she grabbed into underneath the strange structure...was good safe he would gotten mauled next. Good thing she was quick take him there...others were running down road because panther was faster. Jerry was going home...because his leg had go to hospital or he won't make it.

Military personnel were surprised to see contestants that are chosen at random.

"Well young lady I am surprised you took risk to go waterfall."

"surprised...I am surprised I made and survived the rope bridge at all. I am afraid of lot things...I have ask this what chances any of other women going survive to house."

"Ah you want good, bad and extremely bad." says strange man who came out of other debris by surging river.

"Wait what sort survival thing did your friend sign you up for."says James.

"She signed me up get me out way of thinking it was suppose to survival island go naked and have fun she said. Brandy didn't tell me it was televised live which put me into shock, there be million dollars at end up tunnel I don't need anything for money I still have a working job that kind wish go back to but. million dollars feels like something my father has set up. one ticket up out gutter as he states but mom and grandma stated one way grow me into better woman I was doing fine until he started to put on pressure."

"Put on pressure." James wanted to know what she meant."You mean he didn't really do what I think he did."

"oh he sent me threatening letters my mother defused it by saying it was my father ways of saying he loves me but letters I had were disturbing. It made my previous friends leave me. I am not sure if He got Brandy too."

"So loosing your cherry with my soldiers."

"Well no...wait so this area here is televised too..."

"Well underneath that thing had camera zone reason why none us go there...its best say we could fuck in open but underneath, and in structure there he even put microphone...so he listen whose had sex recently with hired help."

"James please don't let my father impregnate me. I am very scared of him he very controlling. the fact he even offered money to this island tells me he here on island with me."

James seen it all or doesn't know what to do she did try to tie him and him then again why not fuck wounded man.

"I have one question ask why didn't you fuck him."

"He was wounded. I was told in college that fucking wounded man especially leg wound it hurt him and he bleed to if related to artery its best put under cover so predators don't try to eat him and there no means to make campfire. I had no means keep him warm. but I did remember that old trick to get him back conscious. its something they use in nurse who came in who did talk...answered all our questions. Well if wondering I became nurse no I didn't pass their qualifications...some their standards were bit high my friend brandy said going to island stunt would get my ideas of branching further...into other occupations. My father wants me return home to his ideal occupation to his cock. I know my sister became that for six months and know one asks for her...by name they just call her pussy number 1 she pays off all his debts he no longer living in poor house. He been trying buy mom's house for months until she sold it move it UK it was far away from that bastard as we could go. Meeting Brandy again I could sworn she became his . But she said she had master she states someone doesn't care sure...I don't remember much I was heading to work when I got strange phone call I woke up here. Abduction should be first one I think about my father should be charged along with all his friends."

"Well I am not friend of your father. He evidently if hired that fruit cake to have man eating animals to mix. I going assume case we are mutual partners in seeing this game comes to interesting end."says man in gilly suit.

"I am not sure if I remember but today I was suppose to meet my step siblings and Step father...I hope Brandy didn't do anything awful to them. She is real fruit cake ever since she do anything for her master. Decent job that didn't have strings attached like the last one I had. My father waiting to pick me up and knock me out me." states Zunni she really having horrible thoughts of this test. Brandy her friend put her through hell she her and now this...she no longer in her cafe wear she in Chinese outfit which has only thong on and no bra.

She probably had injection for fertilizer so she was impregnated by James. Zunni can only hope she pregnant with Soldier James, her father is real nutter. He trying to make perfect harem...She has step sister, step brother, and twin siblings on way with her step father whom she not yet met. Being older sister if she marries James. She can have family she always wants and protection from him but not have worry about scary Brandy planning her abduction ever again.

"Wait so your friend Brandy was your best friend before until she met your father."

"Yes, and no she was American girl who I was tutoring...that was just another lie my father wanted me not see. She was his toy he purchased somewhere. Brandy was name she was inspired because she older than she appears. Infertile the perfect fuck machine. It seems though he tried to get every one of female relations close to him pregnant. My blood related brother left the family just being notified of what father was up to. He slandered at work for speaking against his father he moved away to china there his influences couldn't reach him. He suggested to mother and grandma to move away leave dad to sink in stink until police wise up and track him down and arrest him." she tried to say bravely. "but brother too went missing some days ago. his cell doesn't answer anymore. We all think Brandy got to him. She could wealthy American who took him captive who likes playing with us or she is related to millionaire is another possibility."

"you came here because of that idea."

"Well and ...came here see if there was escape hope get off this spot...I kind want to tell my mother I am all right and step father I am okay..."

"we know child."says Zunni's mother. and her Step father they were in van that arrived. Safe zone strange you get visited by people give you support.

But for Zunni...she in for shock...her mother isn't disgusted...that she had sex on tv. But Horrified her child could be pregnant with Marine James who waved.

"I am right here mom..."

"Seriously he older man."

"serious didn't you say older man would be fine."

"Oh I did didn't I?"says her mom. Step dad shook hands with James.
"Good Job man you got Zunni hopefully you knocked her up."

Zunni mom is really there...but...game plan for what she plans on doing next.

Time to part safe zone. Re-examine what truly dangerous areas or Leave and never come back.

What does Zunni do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)