More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by InvisibleLurker InvisibleLurker

What's his response?

No, he wants this to keep going

(By Absolfusion of writing.com, edited by Vestiphile)

"Well," John said, "Maybe you don't have to stop just yet..."

The gloves got the message and gestured a thumbs-up to him before reaching down to pop open the button on his pants. As they pulled down the zipper, the tangerine tangas hovered up and toward the blue briefs dancing in front of him. The blue pair turned to the tangas, and they appeared to start dancing together--shifting around each other and bumping their hollow butts while the other satin glove began tugging his jeans down.

The panties rubbing against each other and started focused their attention on John again. The blue briefs rested a well-defined camel-toe against his already impressive shape in his own underwear, clearly in a bid to get him even harder.

The red leather gloves gripping his own hands slowly relaxed, tracing their buttery fingertips down his palms and running their leathery touch down his forearms. John just took deep breaths now, leaving his arms up even after he was released. The red leather gloves were at his biceps now--stroking them. The brown leather gloves continued massaging his chest through his shirt, and now the red satin ones teased along the waistband of his underwear.

The glove's movements almost seemed...reverent as they seemed to admire his body. The red satin gloves pulled up on either side of his briefs and down against after they had stretched them open, allowing his hardening member to flop free of its constraints. The blue panties slid their camel toe along his shaft. John stared down at them in wonder, looking at the invisible hips of the underwear and wondering what they would do if he dared to reach for them.

Before he even tried to move, though--the red satin gloves shooed the panties away, which bobbed up into the air again, floating over John's head and wiggling their crotch at him.

He held back a moan as a satin glove pinched his glans between two fingers and slowly caressed the head of his cock, moving around in a circular pattern. Meanwhile, the other gleaming red hand gently reached underneath his balls and hefted them one at a time before letting them drop.

The red leather gloves moved from his biceps to cup his cheeks, slowly and sensuously massaging his face. He could smell the leather as a red thumb pressed gently against his soft lower lip, teasing along the edge of it as John melted. Had the gloves belonged to part of a real person, he imagined that this would be the teasing prelude to kissing him passionately.

How do the clothes continue this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)