More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is our protagonist?

Ninthalor Miaioris - Elf hunter

Ninthalor was caught off-guard by the storm and was to take shelter in the inn. He was just visiting to sell some of the materials he had found hunting. Ninthalor despised these storms, they had cost him a brother and a sister in the past who became addicted to them and simply vanished into thin air.

He sighed. The building was sturdy enough to survive the storm as was commonplace in Tourend but he could still feel it's effects, even inside, and by the sounds of things, so could the inn's other residents. He could hear several moans and grunts coming from the other rooms, and he himself was having some trouble ignoring the influence of the storm. He could also hear weeping from somewhere in the inn that he couldn't deduce the origin of.

Feeling that just sitting alone in his room wouldn't help him keep his mind off the storm and it's influence, Ninthalor dared peek outside. The corridor seemed empty for the moment, and the elven hunter decided it may be well to get out of the stuffy room and find anything to do.

The second he stepped outside, however, the blonde elf was tackled by something. With elven grace he recovered quickly and looked up. He saw a large breasted, curvy red-haired woman looking down at him with a lustful expression, no doubt thanks to the storm raging outside.

"Ooh, what a pretty face! I'm sure a girl like you will be so much fun!", she said in a slutty voice and he blushed. He knew full well he looked rather feminine with his face and long blonde hair, but to be mistaken for a girl was still as infuriating as ever. Still, he couldn't just let her use him to her pleasure, right?

Come on, it'll be fun! Who knows what kind of fun she wants to have, and it'll clear your mind from your boredom

He was fully aware those were not truly his own thoughts, but they were rather hard to ignore. Her grip on him was surprisingly strong as she leaned into him, her hands fumbling at his shirt.

Does he resist her or give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)