More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Nimue (Cursed)

"I will be your shield. And, by the gods, I will be your sword. And I vow on this day that the Fey will live free again!"

― Nimue to the Fey people.

Nimue is the protagonist of Cursed. She is a Fey with the power to control plant life around her. This power has made others fear her and call her a witch. She is the daughter of the Priestess Lenore, who before dying gives her the task of delivering the Sword of Power to the wizard Merlin, her father.

She is portrayed by Katherine Langford.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cursednetflix/images/8/81/Nimue_Infobox.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20200702190109

Overview :

Nimue, pronounced "Nim-Way," is described as a "teenage heroine with a mysterious gift who is destined to become the powerful (and tragic) Lady of the Lake."

Her mother Lenore says that none of the Sky Folk have ever been as powerful as her. Lenore was the High Priestess of the Sky Folk and she took on Nimue as her apprentice, teaching her how to be a leader.

Appearance :

Nimue has long, dark hair and blue eyes. She has three long scars down her back from when she was attacked by a demon when she was a child. She is sensitive about these scars because they mark her as a freak and the other Fey in her village ostracize her for them. They say that she has been marked by the Dark Gods and call her a "witch," "demon," and a "hag," among other names. Some even cover one eye with their hand when she is near.

Personality :

For her entire life, Nimue has felt herself an outcast and very alone and restless due to the fear that folks have of her and her people, the Fey. She considered her abilities a curse, but began to embrace her destiny as a warrior after receiving the Sword of Power. Despite this, she continues to struggle with doubts, fearing the power of the Hidden and the terrible acts that the sword seemingly drives her to. Despite this, she is very protective of her people, the Fey, and embraces her role as a leader to quell the forces that seek their destruction.

Powers and Abilities :

Nimue is an incredibly talented sorceress and possesses many magical abilities. This is due to her heritage as the daughter of a Sky Folk Healer and eventual High Priestess, and a father who is perhaps the most powerful Druid of all time. Perhaps Nimue's powers also stem from the attack by the Dark God in bear form. Many think it's claw marks provided her with dark powers which are demonic in nature.

Thus Nimue could be so powerful due to both genetics and the injury left by the Bear Demon.

Her talents are initially triggered through anger, fear, self preservation, and once have even been used with the intent to deceive. They automatically emerge when Nimue is threatened or lashes out angrily. Later on with the instruction of Merlin, Nimue was able to manifest her powers through envisioning her intention.

So far Nimue has demonstrated the following abilities:

  • Chlorokinesis: The psychic ability of controlling plants. With agrokinesis you will able to influence the plants growing process and biochemistry, and manipulate its natural growing and developing process
  • Root Control: Through mental commands Nimue can promote the growth and movement of roots for either offensive or defensive purposes. Nimue is able to generate both roots and sometimes vines that occasionally contain deadly thorns. The roots are various sizes and can range from small to quite large. They are contorted into different shapes to serve her purposes and some examples are a whip and the imitation of a cross. The roots can move extremely fast and are precise weapons. They are used to impale opponents, hold them in place and/or them as seen in the first episode.
  • Life Regeneration: It is possible for Nimue to restore plants to life by willing them to resurrect. Nimue's most notable example was reviving a dead and rotted apple tree, in order to produce edible fruit.
  • Limited Telekinesis: Telekinesis is the ability to move objects as well as individuals with the mind. It can be channeled through the eyes or hands. Nimue used this to move the loaded dice to land so she would win against Bors.
  • Telepathic Connection to the Hidden Ones: The Hidden Ones, or believed source of magic communicate to Nimue through whispers, which are either spoken or thought. They give her warnings and advice.

Where is Nimue when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)