More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaptainPulse CaptainPulse

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Naya and Asami: Two modern girls whisked off to this fantasy world a tad unprepared.

Naya Dani and Asami Yuki met in college, in completely different tracts, purely by happenstance. But both would agree that it was the best moment of each of their lives.

Naya was 20 when they met, and in the midst of her second year as a finance major, and her determination and intelligence were her greatest assets (though Asami would argue that her C-cup breasts should have that title). She was enrolled in a five-year program but managed to graduate with a Master's Degree in Business Management within only four. By all accounts, the dark-skinned woman was an over-achiever, and she embraced that wholeheartedly.

Asami was on a different life path. She was two years older than Naya and studying graphic design, and worked mostly as a freelance artist online. When she wasn't working on her class assignments, she was earning money drawing commissions for clients (mostly of female porn, but Asami was quite happy with that). As her girlfriend was graduating, she had switched to attending school part-time after she got her first job as a graphic novel illustrator.

It was on the fifth anniversary of the day they met, with both women self-assured in the paths they'd taken, that the completely unexpected happened and changed their lives forever.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)