More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainPulse CaptainPulse

What's next?

The day before

Naya was positively beaming as she walked home after work, the red glow of the sunset still visible against the horizon. Normally, her trip home on a Friday was slow and plodding, but today the exhaustion of her day wasn't even on her mind. She had too much to be happy about. Even her stuffy and sweaty pantsuit felt like silk with how high on life she was.

After stopping briefly at the bakery near her apartment and buying a pair of specialty cupcakes to bring home, she bumped open her building's doors and skipped up the stairs to her flat on the third floor. She knocked on the door with her elbow, her hands occupied with the box of cupcakes, and an equally beaming smile greeted her on the other side.

Asami worked from home (a perk of being a contract artist), so she was still in her most casual wear; a pink tank top and teal blue panties. Naya chuckled at her girlfriend's lack of modesty; what would she have said if someone else was at the door? "Ooh, is that a present for me you're holding?"

"It's for us, but yes. I wanted to celebrate tonight because something really good happened at work."

Asami's eyes went wide; she knew what that good news had to be. Grabbing Naya's arm, she whispered, "Well don't keep me waiting, get in here, already." Giggling, both women retreated into their apartment and slammed the door. Naya quickly set the cupcakes down on the coffee table of their small living room and sat down on the sofa, calming herself down to tell the big news. Asami stared at her, eyes as wide as fishbowls and her lips quivering with excitement.

Naya let out a deep breath and said, "I got the promotion."

Asami squealed and threw her arms around Naya's shoulders, rocking the couch slightly. "I knew it! I knew you'd get it!"

Naya giggled as she held to Asami. "I know, just calm down. You're gonna knock the couch over."

Asami settled down, wrapping her arms more tightly around Naya's waist and settling her head into her lap. "It's just... I'm so proud of you. You've been working so hard during all of this, and I know how worried you were that it wouldn't work out."

Naya blushed. "Was I that obvious?"

"Girl, I've been living with you for three years, and fucking you for four and a half. I know what you look like when you're tensed up."

Both girls smiled. "Well, sorry you had to worry. Still, this is a moment to celebrate, so..." she unfolded the top of the box to reveal the cupcakes, each designed with a tower of pink frosting and the words, "Fuck," and "Yeah!" written on them.

Asami cooed at the sight of the immense desserts. "You're lucky today's my cheat day."

"Good, because these were expensive. Which won't be a problem anymore, but still."

"I know, I know." Asami straightened up. "And I hate to ruin the moment, but..." she pondered the right words to say for a moment, "I really have to piss."

Naya rolled her eyes. "You always say that at the least convenient times, you know?"

"I consider it one of my cuter traits. Back in a flash." Asami stood up and sauntered into their bedroom and the attacked bathroom. Naya's eyes followed her panty-clad rear as she turned the corner, mesmerized by her immaculate butt. Taking a look back at the table, she stared at her "Fuck" cupcake and licked her lips at the enticing message. She shrugged off her jacket and instantly felt a wave of relaxation spread through her. She underestimated how much her work clothes contributed to her fatigue, and once the first layer was off, she couldn't stop thinking about how tight the rest were.

The businesswoman sighed, standing up and unzipping her skirt. "Let's really celebrate tonight, eh?" She said to herself as she tiptoed into the bedroom, leaving her skirt and jacket on the floor.

Asami was standing over their bedside table, leaning over an open drawer, when Naya wrapped her arms around her waist. She felt the taller woman's back stiffen for a moment. "Babe?" She asked, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"I was thinking... maybe we could wait until tomorrow to eat the cupcakes. I think I need a little bedtime fun, right now." She looked up at Asami with puppy dog eyes. "Is that okay."

Asami noticeably softened. "All you had to do was ask." She growled and lifted Naya into her arms, the latter locking lips and wrapping her legs around her torso. "This what you wanted?"

"Oh... fuck yes..." Naya responded as she came up for air. The two women fell onto their bed and rolled over, taking off each other's clothes and pressing themselves against each other. It was just as intimate as any other night for them, but at that moment, they both felt bliss like they'd never felt before.

What happens in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)