More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

What's next?

Natural Alpha

Your name is Conner Williams, a scrawny good for nothing that has never been good for anything. You live a miserable existence mocked and bullied at school for being so physically pathetic, shit grades, and no girlfriend. Then when you get home you are greeted with your family starting with your Father who is everything you are not, a rich and successful dealership owner who seems to take some type of satisfaction in rubbing his accomplishments in your face or scolding you for not reaching his insane standards. Followed up by the apathy of your mother who seems to give no attention to your existence, instead working to maintain her incredible standards of beauty being a good trophy wife bimbo for your father. Finally your two older sisters who seem to view you with a sense of vileness who clearly want to follow in your mothers example and snag a rich man with their pretty looks.

Yet that all changed on the day of your 18th birthday your mutant power activated, and you awoke a 8ft tall adonis gifted in strength, speed, and stamina. You are no Hulk but you can bend steel rods with your hands, you are no quicksilver but you can out pace a cheetah, and you have the stamina to do all this and never grow tired. Then finally there is your manhood easily putting horses to shame with its size and girth. As you stood for the first time out of your bed in your new body naked as the day you were born, you felt this primal sense to take everything settle on you. Somehow you knew from this day onward the world would belong to you.

You strode down the steps of your home to where your family ate break feast, their conversations stopping dead as their eyes settled on you stunned in silence. You walked to where your mother stood pitcher of orange juice in hand still pouring even as it overflowed well beyond your fathers glass. With your now mighty hands you tore her slutty dress off with ease revealing her luscious body her bra and panties all that hid her body from you and said "You are my whore now understand." To which your mother replied staring up at you with a breathy "yes", you then with one hand on her head guide her to her knees where she instinctually begins worshiping your cock. You look at your sisters lust and desire in their eyes as they stare transfixed on you and say "Join her" which upon your command they practically leap from their seats to satisfy your massive manhood with your mother. Your father looks on no words escaping his mouth and you say "Go to work I have no need of you here" to which he hurriedly complies grabbing his suitcase and practically running out of the house with his head down in shame.

This is the tipping point of your life as over the next month your mother and sister would be your personal servants and sex slaves satisfying all your desires with glee. You were the master of this home now and all that was in it as you strode your abode naked and free. Your parents bedroom was taken as yours and became the center of your sexual worship, your father regulated to the corner of the room when you did not allow him to leave to make you money. Stripped naked and made to watch as his wife and daughter joyfully worshiped his son's body. His man hood seemingly shrinking to nothing more than an inch long, and unable to grow hard.

At the end of the month as you sat at the dining room table where you first took control of your life now sitting at the head. Your sisters serve you food and drinks while your mother sucks your cock under the table, your father in the corner nude of course eating scraps from the lasts nights dinner out of a dog ball. Your oldest sister begins explaining what three course meal she has planned for you when there is a ring at the door.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)