More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pbogart pbogart

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

Natasha is exposed courtesy of Stark Industries technology

The labs of Stark Industries hummed with productivity. Scientists busied themselves at computers, microscopes and virtual interfaces. Under the blue glow of Tony Stark’s patented lighting, billions of dollars and thousands of hours in manpower were working around the clock to produce the latest and greatest in crime-fighting technology and gadgetry. In a private room, away from the commotion of the labs, Natasha Romanoff (aka, our heroine Black Widow) leaned against a countertop, crossed her arms and raised a suspicious eyebrow.

“Are you sure this thing is safe?”

She stared down at the steel table in front of her.

Across the room, Tony Stark stood with his back to her. He turned and gave the Russian agent a glib look. He took a long sip from a tumbler of scotch.

“You’re looking at miracle science and all you can say is ‘Is it safe’? Honestly, if my time, effort and money aren’t appreciated I’d be happy to spend them elsewhere.”

Natasha met his gaze.

“Wasn’t it S.H.E.I.L.D. funding and research that went into this project of yours?”

Tony took another drink of scotch.

“Irrelevant. I’m not here to talk logistics with you. I’m here to brief you on this prototype of my own design. It’s a complete synthesis of form and function. It’s a vibranium mesh suit that makes the wearer impervious to nearly any form of attack.”

“Interesting.”

“But wait, there’s more. Using the JARVIS interface, the suit constantly monitors and improves motor functions, treats any injuries sustained, and can also provide camouflage using photo-receptor technology.”

“Very interesting.”

“There are a few other ins and outs but you can read all about them in the brochure. In short: whoever wears this suit is almost as cool as me.”

Natasha looked at the suit on the steel table. It seemed almost identical to the black body suit she was wearing now, aside from the blatant Stark Industries© logo on the suit’s right breast.

“I don’t know about this Tony. You said it was a prototype?”

Tony gulped down the rest of his scotch.

“Look, the suit’s here just waiting to be used. Whether you like it or not, our enemies aren’t going to be getting any easier to fight. So, unless you plan on cleavaging them into submission, you need every advantage you can get.”

She hugged herself tightly and shifted uncomfortably. God, did she hate this man. 20 years of experience in espionage, assassinations, double-crosses, interrogations, and subversion, all to hear this spoiled man-child make boob jokes at her. She let her frustration pass with a sigh. As shallow as Tony’s comment was, he did have a point. Although she possessed considerable skills, she lacked any kind of real super powers to compete with the adversaries of late. Combining this suit with her instincts and physical prowess could make her a valuable asset to S.H.E.I.L.D. and to the Avengers. Besides, she’d been meaning to update her wardrobe anyway.

She unfolded her arms and approached the table. She picked up the suit and studied it. The material felt slick. She could feel the nano-technology reacting to her touch, a light hum just beneath the suit’s surface. She considered the sensation of being wrapped in this material, every inch and crease of her being covered with it. She brushed the thought off as irrelevant.

“OK, Tony. You win. I guess the only thing left is to give this suit of yours a field test.”

“Great. That’s the spirit,” Tony answered absently.

He had her back to her. He was pouring himself another glass of scotch.

Natasha studied the details of the suit more intensely. Her lips crept up into a confident smile.

“And I know just the place to test it,” she said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)