More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxRF200 MaxRF200

Which Monster do you choose?

Natalie (Tentacle Monster.)

Natalie Allen was a fitness nut that loved to hike. She, loves to stay in shape not for guy’s because unfortunately Natalie was a prude. She, frowned on all forms of sex unless it’s to make a baby. It was distasteful in her mind. No, Natalie worked out to stay in shape cause she loved how much energy it gave her.

That’s why she was here hiking in the woods. The smell of nature brought a smile to her face. As, she climbed up a new hill she tripped a foot. The fall sent her tumbling down into a dark secluded part of the woods. She, kept tumbling till she came to a stop due to the fact that she crashed into something hard. As, she did she felt something long and hard enter her mouth. Before she could pull back a strange liquid shot deep down her throat.

Backing up and falling on her on her ass she saw what she backed into was a tree a very creepy tree. It was in the shape a woman that had cock. Vines seemed to be growing from the tree woman’s back. While a green sap leaked from the wooden cock. Natalie could have sworn she saw the trees eyes glow green but the glow was gone just as fast as it was there.”This is too fucking weird I’m out of here!”

Later that night Natalie dreamed she had massive cock like tentacles and a futa dick above her pussy. Natalie tossed and turned in bed the dream causing her distress. Till she saw what happened next in the dream. She, was fucking her mom and twin sisters. Even her boyfriends sister and his ex. She, was fucking them all while her dad and boyfriend took turns fucking her ass and pussy.

The dream was now turning her on. Her hand crept under her panties to stroke her now growing clit. Once it was long enough she was stroking it in her sleep. As was about to cum in the dream Natalie bolted awake her new cock spraying her with cum that soaked her face in tits. She, screams in horror at the sight of herself with a cock and passes out.

What happens when she wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)