More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Narnia, far, wherever you are...

Susan pushed herself up off the ground.

"I'm not staying here." She insisted out loud, "I have things to do, I am not getting involved, I'm going back right..." she turned to look at the way she had come. She saw thick trees, but no sign of a wardrobe. "It's there somewhere." She grumbled, pushing at the branches. But however much she delved, there was nothing but more trees. "Fine!" She announced to the absent wardrobe, "I'll find another way!"

She stepped back out of the trees. There was a tearing noise, and she looked down to see the skirt of her dress snagged on a branch and ripped to the top of her thigh. Susan huffed, and turned back to find another way. She picked a direction at random and started walking, soon finding a path which led between trees.

The path would lead to a village, she decided. And then she would find someone who could help, summon Aslan, something. Her feet began to ache and she wished she had worn more practical shoes.

"Coming through, watch out!" The shout behind her came too late and something ran into Susan from behind, colliding with her plump buttocks and sending her flying into the air.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)