More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Naomi while jogging

Finishing lacing up her sneakers, Naomi begins her jog in a nearby park early in the morning. She's a single 21 years old, who's pretty toned from good exercise and dieting, has long blonde hair, fair skin, green eyes, C cup breasts, and an ass that would make any man behind her stop and stare because of her focus on her glutes. It was pretty early so most of the people that were there were old people feeding the ducks by the pond, other joggers and a few bicyclists.

After a while of jogging she decided to stop by a water fountain for a drink. She pressed pause on her playlist and proceeded to go the fountain. After turning on the fountain however, she suddenly felt a squeeze on her behind. She turned around, but to her surprise there was no one there. She shook it off thinking it just might be her imagination or something. Suddenly she felt another squeeze on her other cheek. This time she gave a long stare around the area looking for the prankster who kept groping her, but again no one was to be seen.

She just disregarded it to maybe be her muscles spasming from the small workout. She then sat on a bench to cool off raising her feet slightly above the floor until she realize both her shoes were untied. When she went to tie them suddenly both shoes popped off her feet. When she went to pick one up it stepped forward. She looked confused for a second. Then she reached for the other and it did the same. She then tried grabbing both of them at the same time and they both took a step forward.

She rubbed her eyes in disbelief. Then she got up off the bench to get them when her light blue sports bra started juggling her breasts up and down. "What the hell?" Naomi said looking down before her sports bra came off her. "H-hey what the?" Naomi said not believing what she was seeing. Not long after her black running pants began trying to come off as well. "Not you too!" Naomi said holding on to them with a firm grip. Her socks started sliding off as well causing her to let go of her pants for a brief second which allowed them along with her boyshorts and socks to all escape. Finally her white wrist band escaped as well.

Naomi's outfit then rejoined together with her no longer in it and copied her proportions to a T. Her outfit then began pacing and continued to jog without her. "Wait come back!" Naomi said trying her best to cover up her curves.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)