More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Why is Nancy naked?

Nancy Wheeler's Naked New Life: ENF RP Between Abagel (ME!) And ENF-lover

abagel12/11/2020

Nancy and Johnathan were running through their school hallway at a feverish pace. They weren't worried about being caught after hours. Let alone about the possible mortal peril that lie ahead of them. Things had gotten so crazy in such a short time over the last few weeks. Things- circumstances neither of them could quite grasp or believe, but that asserted themselves to be real and dangerous just the same. Which is what found a but well-meaning Johnathan Byers accompanying the pretty, bookish, but sometimes fiery dream-girl through their school hallways to potentially save their friends, family, town, and who knows who else from an all too real monster in the closet. Or in this case- a portal. To another dimension, much like their own.....but far more dark, and far more hungry. Johnathan turned to Nancy, who was quickly walking down the halls, as if she knew where this thing would be and planned to slap it into submission, tell it if it ever picked on her kid brother and his friends again that she would know. They did have a gun. So there was that- a story for another time. She wore a buttoned up red coat over her blue striped sweater, her hair tied back for the time being in a neat bun. Her face was determined, and had that sharp, angelic sort of countenance that only- Johnathan shook his head. No time for daydreaming. "Nancy- wait a second- Nance- we don't even know where this thing is. For all we know, something is already in here. After hours. No security. No police. Can we try to approach this a little more carefully?- that's all I'm saying here."

ENF-lover12/11/2020

"There's no more time to do things carefully Johnathan." She said as she came to a stop in front of the cafeteria doors. Taking a deep breath to calm and steady herself. "This thing ... it took your brother once, almost killed mine ... hell it almost killed all of them. I ... we know where it goes to sleep or whatever the hell it does when it's not terrorizing us all ... I think ... I think whatever it uses to come here acts as a door. And if we can burn that door ... I think it might stop it from coming back for good. From what Eleven told us ... it has a strong connection to the school. It has to be here." I hope it's here ... otherwise we'll have to move the gas can and find where it really is.

abagel12/11/2020

Johnathan opened his mouth to argue. He really wanted to. But- he couldn't with her. He never seemed to be able to, not for long. She just made too many good points. Too many frustratingly good points. "Fine. But if it gets bad, we run. No hero shit. Nancy, I mean it. We're going to try to outsmart this thing, not outgun it, ok?" He looked at the doors that were normally so innocent, and felt a pit of dread in his stomach. "So? We open on three? Sound like a plan?" He glanced sideways at the girl he quite wholly loved.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

"Yeah ... you go left, I'll go right. I remember some weird ... firefly looking things near the back of the cafeteria this morning. I think the portal might be over there. Hardly anyone goes back there so it would be largely missed I think. You move across the left side of the room I'll go across the right. Scream if you see it and we run, got it?"

abagel12/11/2020

He nodded feverishly. "Loud and clear. Ok...." Johnathan closed his eyes. "1.....2.....-..3!" He kicked the door in with her, which felt pretty cool to be honest. However, the cafeteria looked different at night. It was a large, wide, dark space- with a lot of stumbling blocks if you weren't careful to feel you surroundings.....only it should have been all dark. It wasn't. Not at all. There was a patch of something at the very back corner- either that or he was starting to lose his nerve. He went left, just as she had said, hoping against all odds that this was as clean as she made it sound.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

Well ... I was kind of very much hoping for a more stealthy entrance ... but sure ... let's go with kicking the door down ... She thought to herself as she moved around the right side, crouching low behind the tables. The patch in the back corner stood out like a sore thumb. It was closer to herside too ... meaning she would reach it first. She kept her ears open, listening for any sounds that could speel danger. But only hearing a leaky tap from the cafetraia's kitchen, and the soft steps and subtle squeaks of Johnathan's sneakers against the tile floor. She moved closer and closer to the patch ... feeling a kind of hmidity as she got closer.

abagel12/11/2020

As Johnathan circled across the other side of the room, he began to feel it too.....it was a moist, slithering feeling- in the air itself. It felt like... melting, running, changing- the words were what came to mind as he tried to describe it to himself. And then he bumped into something strangely springy and almost jumped, gasping sharply. "U-um Nance? Th-think this is it. Yeah, definitely weird." Where Johnathan had impacted the wall, even softly, there was a dark, twisting erosion in the stone that became mossy and even began to flake into particles like fireflies which were quickly sucked back into a thin, almost imperceptible line of blue light. If one were to push through......it was both fascinating and revolting, all rolled into one.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

Oddly though ... Johnathan didn't get a response from Nancy ... infact ... now that he thought about it he hadn't heard the soft clicking of her heels in a couple of minutes. The only sound her could hear infact was the dripping of the kitchen faucet.

abagel12/11/2020

Images flashed through Johnathan's mind rapid-fire. He looked at the empty darkness, then at the strange, unearthly phenomenon overtaking the wall. He didn't think much before shoving a hand inside, which in any other case is the least advised action possible. He pulled, and winced, and grimaced, not in pain but at the very unreal sensation of this almost visceral membrane bending to his touch. He searched. She had to have gotten here first. Damn it Nancy! Damn it! He hated how damn brave she could be when she wanted to be. He was supposed to protect her, right? Well, damn fine job he had done of that- and then he felt something. Something that felt a little more like their world. Johnathan put another hand on the other side and he pulled the thin blue line wider, slowly, with all of his might. He grunted from the exertion.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

In front of the portal, as if just to make a point. Was a single, khaki, low heel, woman,s shoe. Right at his feet. Huh. If there was ever any more proof needed ...

Meanwhile, on the "other side" Nancy was starting to realize she may have bitten off A LOT more than she could chew. She was wandering around their school ... if you described it to Steven King and asked him to write a horror movie about it. It was dark, everything had a blue hue, and it was hot. Excruciatingly hot. Onto of that. It was just different enough to be disorienting. There were hallways where there shouldn't have been. Doors that lead to nothing, which meant she had lost the cafeteria. All as wanted was to do a quick recon of the area. That was it. Now she was lost in its world. Really not good! She leaned against a wall between two rows of lockers to wipe the sweat off her brow and try to get her bearings. Not notice the thin black tendrils reaching out and taking hold of her.

abagel12/11/2020

Johnathan noticed it only when it clacked to the floor uselessly.....and then moved low, searching where the portal met a sort of mossy ground layer. Maybe she had fallen, inside. That was it- if he could grab on to her ankle, pull her back- Johnathan searched fruitlessly for more than a few minutes. And then he began to really lose it.


[11:02 PM]

Inside the strange, twisted reflection of the Upside Down, Nancy had found herself in great peril indeed. She was suddenly hoisted backward in a jerky, lazy fashion, by two impossibly intelligent black tendrils reaching out from the blue-tinged darkness. One of them caught her bare ankle. She hadn't really registered that she had lost a shoe, but it began to explore and ooze and finger its way around her bare foot. In between her delicate toes as they wiggled in surprise motion. And then up to her calf, smooth and soft- And then the other had latched on in the same way, and Nancy found her vision tossing and turning, and the floor was in front of her. She barely had time to scream. The tendril itself began to split and expand, in a path like the roots of a plant or even the veins of an animal. But mostly, it climbed up her leg, seeming to serve only one purpose- simply grabbing, dragging, and more grabbing and dragging.....and then something really weird happened.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

The tendrils moved up higher ... one wrapping tightly around her waist just below her breasts, the other around her hips. Wrapping itself in and around the hem of her skirt and it pulled her upright against the wall. A third joined them, wrapping around her mouth, almost gagging her from speaking. She panicked. Letting out a cry for help, not caring if it was near or not. As she tried and failed to struggle against the binds!

abagel12/11/2020

And then she heard it, a strange, bellowing, vibrating sound- almost like an angry bear- she didn't know how she made the comparison.....even while this was ringing through the hall around her, echoing off the walls, the intruding tendrils moved under her coat, and then under her sweater....she felt the strange, cold touch against her bare side and then her chest, then her neck as it seemed to cast a web over her entire form, holding her for some unknown purpose. Even so, it explored her hungrily. The tendrils remaining at her foot started to move back and forth, contracting and expanding....and oh god, it tickled. She'd never felt ticklish and terrified at the same time- but this was it. It seemed to react to this, and the web expanding over her tummy (beneath her sweater) began to do the same thing, as if it knew which buttons to push. Then it began to dive beneath her bra.....

_

"YOU DID WHAT?! THE WHEELER GIRL IS PROBABLY-" Jim Hopper saw the fear in the young man's eyes and stopped himself, holding back. He felt a sort of fatherly, grudging respect if that was possible. He hadn't been a father for a long time but- he pushed the thought out of his head. "Ok, here's what we're going to do. We're going to be brave. Quietly. We're going to get this done, get her out of there, and then we're going to go home, and you're going to stay put, with your family." He nodded. "Then I can come burn this thing down myself. Because I'm the adult here, I'm the chief, I'm QUALIFIED." He looks over at Byers sideways. "Have you ever held a gun? Answer me honestly. No bullshit."

ENF-lover12/11/2020

Nancy tried to writhe and squirm with in the confines of the tendrils, to no avail! It didn't feel like it was impossible to escape, but rather ... that they wouldn't let her go. That if they wanted to, she could go free as easy as leaving a room. Until that point came, she was at it's mercy. She squealed quietly into the tendril acting as a gag. Hoping Johnathan would be there soon. Her knight in shining armor come to save her.

abagel12/11/2020

Jim pushed Johnathan forward, not that he needed the incentive. He'd been given the chief's pistol, and he knew the kind of power he was holding. It was compact, and unworn- but it was likely to outpace the hunting weapon Johnathan had been able to sneak with them. And this wasn't regular hunting, if that beast was involved. "Ok, so you're going to take the lead. Just saying." Johnathan balked. "Wait, what do you mean?" Jim smiled, musing. "Well, you're going to save the girl. That's the best way this thing goes. Where do you think Nancy would go?" Johnathan thought. "She'd just keep going. She wouldn't stop, not till she thought she'd won." Hopper patted him on the back, and he nearly jumped in the strange blue light of this twisted place. "So that's what you're going to do. I'll keep track of where we go, you take point. We find her, and if any nasties jump out, I can put them down. Deal?"

__

Nancy continued to fight it, even as she knew she could not. The webbing was nearly covering her now, but it still teased and vibrated over her. A web had now spread under her bra, and was clutching her breasts. And then the terror was mixed with something else new as that same testing motion began, rubbing up and down, left and right, tensing and releasing over her hardening nipples. It began to encroach lower.....she heard a familiar sound......squeaking, impacting- Johnathan! She remembered his dumb sneakers on the tile floor.

___

And then he was tearing, pulling, yanking her out. Someone stood behind him, looking a little imposing in the way they hovered, like a guard dog in human shape.

"Easy now, easy now. Don't hurt her, kid."

ENF-lover12/11/2020

She pitifully groaned as the tendril running through her mouth and between her teeth kept me mostly quiet. Slowly though, and strangely disappointingly, the web around her body began to feel like it was stretching and breaking. The sensation was thankfully, and sadly, gone. The tendril around her torso snapped like a cheap piece of kite string, while the one in her mouth recoiled and disappeared into the wall. The one around her waist though, would not yield. "Jo-Johnathan ... Hopper! Help! Get me out of this!"

abagel12/11/2020

Johnathan reacted instantly, grabbing her around the hips, and heaving backward. She felt herself pulled forward.....and then it stopped. She was yanked upward, and so was Johnathan! It was Hopper's turn to react, and he did. He raised the hunting rifle and fired, and both closed their eyes instinctively at the flash of yellow in a world of blinding blue....but the bullet wasn't for them, or even remotely headed their way. A fleshy, gooshy sound came from the darkness to their immediate left, some hundred feet away....and there was that roaring sound again- the sound that she had heard when she began to fight it, only louder, angrier. But the tendril around her waist slipped, faltered....and grabbed at something. It did not manage to restrain her or Johnathan anymore, as they fell back onto the ground, just missing the tearing sound. Every last fiber and tendril yanked away from Nancy as if it had contacted an open flame, self preservation reasserting itself. In doing so, Nancy's arms were thrown up.....and she landed on top of Johnathan, momentarily blinded by fabric that she dimly realized was her own sweater, pulled just over her eyes. And then it was over, they were safe...as safe as they could be.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

She lands on him hard and with a thud, unable to see, and smelling only the flowery scent of her perfume, and the fruitiness of the soap she used this morning. Blinded by a dark blue that at first, with the color of the place they were in sent her into an utter panic, until she realized that it was only her sweater. She let out a sigh to relax ... only to realize something. Her sweater was pulled up ... well over her eyes. Her bra ... her bubblegum pink bra ... was out ... practically in Johnathan's face!

abagel12/11/2020

And with that bra, her cute B-cup breasts barely restrained, her small bit of cleavage. Her bare stomach under his shirt, as the fabric rubbed against her skin. Johnathan sat up, and immediately recoiled, then settled, then looked around awkwardly. "Um- oh! Geez, sorry Nancy....I mean." He grabbed her arms, pulling them down and bringing her sweater back off of her beautiful face. Her hair was messed, and she was sweaty from fighting that thing.....but she looked as much a picture of beauty and innocence as ever before. He was almost sad to see it come back down over her cute pink bra. Almost. Besides, that was a mental snapshot that wasn't going away anytime soon. And then, when she was decent again, he couldn't help himself. "NANCY! I-" He embraced her, tight. Lovingly tight, protectively tight. His arms around her, under her arms. Jim coughed. "Hate to interrupt the tearful reunion, but we need to get out. Pronto." He reloaded his gun.

ENF-lover12/11/2020

She looks embarrassed at Johnathan, and that blush only deepens as he wraps his arms around her, embracing her in a tight hug. She sighs and wraps her arms around him, her blush rising as she does, which then grows EVEN DEEPER once Hopper interrupts. "Y-yeah ... g-good idea ..." she says as she rises to her feet, trying to dust herelf off a little.

December 12, 2020

abagel12/12/2020

When she does so, her attention- and the two men's- is directed to the obvious lack of the expected contact of her hands to actual fabric. She feels her sweater....and then- skin. Bare thighs. Bare hips. Johnathan coughs. "We have to keep moving, Hopper's right ok?"

December 13, 2020

ENF-lover12/13/2020

She blushes red and tries to pull her sweater down to provide better coverage, only to find it not working! Her plain white panties are totally visible to Johnathan and Hopper! She stops tugging and holds both hands out protectively in front of her crotch. "U-um ... y-yeah ... jacket." She whispers the last word.

abagel12/13/2020

Johnathan fumbled for a second, before Hopper bumped him in the shoulder and grunted irritably. "Come on, be a gentleman. Then let's leave this place." Johnathan slipped both arms out of his jacket, and tossed it over Nancy's sweater-ed shoulders to replace her own jacket, wherever it had gone. "Here you go, Nance. Let's get out of here." He put an arm around her when she had it on, guiding her as he held the gun in the other hand. She would have to walk next to him, one shoe clacking while her other foot was bare.

ENF-lover12/13/2020

As they walked, she quickly dropped the jacket from her shoulders and wrapped it protectively around her waist. She then sighed as she awkwardly waled along, finally kicking off her remaining shoe. It was too awkward and she was likely to get hurt. She leaned into Johnathan a little as they walked,. "thank you" She whispered.

abagel12/13/2020

Now fully barefoot on the strange terrain, Nancy felt the unnerving coldness of the stone, which directly contradicted the humidity of the air. She didn't want to step in anything particularly weird. That thought made her shudder. Meanwhile, Johnathan kept one hand on her shoulder, and one eye behind them. Hopper was taking point this time, and he was at a hurried pace, so they couldn't linger long. "Nance....you know I'm looking out for you. You....you cared- when no one else did. Just please don't scare me like that again....at least not today." Johnathan couldn't help a little smirk.

ENF-lover12/13/2020

She glanced at him, caught his eye, then glanced at the ground blushing. "S-sorry Johnathan ... I just ... I just wanted to have a quick recon ... then get out ..."

[10:25 PM]

"I didn't mean to scare you ... I mean I planned to jump out of the portal and growl at you but ..." she joked.

abagel12/13/2020

Johnathan looked aghast. "That's not funny. That's really not funny, Nancy!" He laughed despite what he was saying. "We just need to retrace your steps.....or ours. This place is strange....it's like ours but...." He looked up at the strange material in the alien air. "It's not. It's something else, Nancy. We weren't ever meant to be here." Hopper continued forward, until he signaled to stop. "Don't move, either of you. I know that sound." There was a sudden bellow, a gargling but bestial sort of sound from down the hall. Meanwhile, if you squinted....there was an interruption in the wall about 200 feet down. The portal!

ENF-lover12/13/2020

Nancy crouched down to the ground with Johnathan with Hopper pearing around the corner. As they heard the familiar sound of the demogoron, she closed her eyes afraid, instinctively taking hold of Johnathan's hand tight.

abagel12/13/2020

The object of their terror wasn't quick to make itself visible. First they heard lurching, heavy footsteps. And then, in just an instant, it turned the corner. Tall, lean, with dark grey skin and a slender, alien shape. It looked humanoid, almost disturbingly so, until you got to the lanky, clawed limbs, and then the bud-like protrusion where a proper head should be. It looked flowery, and reptilian, and alien. And it sniffed in their direction before splitting open into a circle of glinting teeth. Hopper didn't waste a moment. "You mother fucker! That's right, you've got teeth. Well I brought some sharp teeth of my own!" Hopper pushed back the safety and began to fire non-stop at the creature, to which it assumed a posture of irritation. It growled, and began to gallop towards them.

December 19, 2020

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:02 PM

Nancy couldn't help but scream. Ripping her hands out of Johnathan's and partially covering her face with them. The creature's screams violent ... and angry ...

abagelYesterday at 10:08 PM

When she screamed, the creature only paid a subtle bit of attention. It continued to charge down the hall, barreling forward with long, stilted strides. It closed the distance in no more than 10 seconds, Hopper unloading into it all the while. It was hardly vanquished....but in it's blind charge it had definitely taken fire. However, it seemed to shrug the slugs off, merely becoming bruised. Hopper didn't hesitate. The creature stopped then turned it's flower-like head toward the police chief and opened wide....at which point Jim stabbed the butt of the rifle straight against the creature's throat. It roared in fury and pain, doubling back and hunching down momentarily. "GO, NOW!" Hopper screamed. Johnathan grabbed her hand, and she nearly tripped over her own feet as she was pulled toward the portal in the crumbling wall. The creature turned to them and Hopper reloaded, shooting a few shells into it's back to slow it down, before making his own way toward the portal.

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:12 PM

Nancy was literally pulled by Johnathan for a few steps before she managed to get her feet back under herself again. Running as fast as she could towards the portal with him. Hearing what almost sounded ... like a rip? She couldn't spare a moment of attention to it though, instead continuing to run as fast as she possibly could. Unaware her shirt was hanging limply on the door of an open locker ... ripped in half ...

abagelYesterday at 10:17 PM

Johnathan heard the sound too, and heard Hopper swearing (which wasn't unusual) behind them. He assumed it was part of whatever grisly encounter was unfolding. Until he got to the wall and stopped, looking back. He first felt Nancy run into his back, and something soft, springy....two things. And then he felt the shape of her midsection and those cushiony feelings press into him nicely. He pushed her back gently, and turned around.....to catch sight of Nancy Wheeler, school Miss Perfect and fierce cutie in her hot pink bra, a jacket tied around her waist, panties....and nothing else. She was for all intents and purposes in her underthings. He blushed a little. "Um...." Then realized what was going on, and a different kind of adrenaline kicked back in. Hopper groaned. "Not the time for this, lovebirds, GO!" He pushed through, having caught up, and offered his hand as he used the other to push through the strange dimensional membrane. Johnathan pushed Nancy in front of him. Hopper couldn't help but momentarily look, bewildered.

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:21 PM

Nancy didn't have the time to think, or even process what was happening as Johathan gripped her and began to try and push her through the portal. His hands pressing into her back, causing her bra strap to press into her back just a little ... wait .... bra strap ... PRESS IN?! Before she could react to this discovery however, she felt herself shifting between the dimensions ... but would everything she brought arrive with her?

abagelYesterday at 10:29 PM

That question didn't have time to be answered as a sinewy, bony hand with sharp claws ripped through the oscillating light and matter and violently dragged them back. "NO! Fuck- stay with me! Wheeler- Byers?!" They could hear Hopper panicking, but then they were back in the warm air, on the cold ground of the Upside Down. The Demogorgon stared down (if it had eyes to speak of), and studied their scent. And then it lazily but pointedly lunged. Johnathan grabbed her around her (BARE?) waist, and she felt a lot more skin than she realized was on display rub against the tile as they just avoided evisceration. Johnathan reached for his gun, but found his holster empty. He cried out. "Nancy- GO NANCY!...S-save yourself!" He threw himself down, granting him the monster's full attention. And Nancy spied the officer's pistol against the wall, right next to the creature's right side.

ENF-loverYesterday at 10:32 PM

Panicking for Johnathan's safety, Nancy lept for the gun. Reaching about halfway to it before landing on the ground hard. She managed to grab hold of it and rolled over. The monster seemingly realizing the threat the gun posed turned it's attention from Johnathan and turned it's head to Nancy. It rushed towards her at lightning speed, opening its flower-like head and growling. Nancy aimed ... and fired. Hitting the monster dead center of its flower like center, causing it to throw it's head back, spilling its blood on her. flower-like

abagelYesterday at 10:40 PM

That wasn't the end, however.....the blood of the Demogorgon was spilled, but it was unlike anything the two had ever seen. It ebbed and flowed and refracted the light, black and crystalline and fluid all at once as it dropped onto Nancy's barely-clad form. But then it began to evaporate mid fall, becoming a mist, or maybe more accurately a gaseous cloud. This began to spread over Nancy's entire body, then the area around her.....to an outside observer, it looked like a distortion on a television screen, or an error in old film, flickering and then burning out, until all of the blood had evaporated around her, and then began to rise, before slowly fading away. The beast lurched one last time, then fell off balance and dropped to the floor with a tremendous thump. Johnathan was still full of adrenaline and he breathed for a moment, unsure how to process the news that he was still alive. And then he looked over at Nancy Wheeler, curled up with the gun on the cold tile......naked as the day she was born! From her flushed face, to her bare shoulders, to her round B-cup breasts with light pink nipples- to the curves of her bare side without sweater or panties or skirt to interrupt her lovely anatomy.....to her just visible right buttock- to her long, smooth legs, leading all the way down past her knees and calves to her petite bare feet and small toes. In between those thighs would be her bare pussy. She simply didn't have any stitch of clothing or accessory any more. Even his jacket had departed. Heck, even her hair hung loose over her shoulders and face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)