More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where should I begin?

My Family

Okay, so I'm 45 and in pretty good shape. If I get into any kind of trouble, I could also go back and it would be like it never happened. Of course I have an fantasy, I mean, who hasn't fantasized about it at least once? But with time travel on my wrist-watch, maybe I could go back to my highschool days and get a blowjob from my bitch sister. Come to think of it, I almost don't remember what my mom looked like back then. I also had a cheerleader cousin I went to school with. Then there's the family I have now, my own family. Let me think about everyone.

(I'm intentionally leaving their descriptions minimal so they can be customized in their specific section.)

Melanie: My lovely wife. She's two years younger than me, 43, and if I wanted to, I could probably bring her to the bedroom right now and have sex with her. Then again, as much as I love my wife, she never loved blowjobs. Be nice to turn her into a real submissive cocksucker or face fuck her, something I've never been able to do with her!

Theresa: My 18 year old daughter. Senior in high school and star athlete on the Tennis team. She's got some damn sexy legs and always wears those short skirts on Tennis days. She dyed her hair blue, thinking it looks cool. She has a smart mouth and is always getting into fights with me and Melanie; maybe I should teach her a lesson and find a better use for her mouth.

Mom: If I go back to eighteen, she would be 40. She was a teacher at my high school and I remember some of the guys commenting how she looked hot, had the milf body. I guess back then, I never gave it a thought. But with this watch, I can live that fantasy and undo it.

Kristi: If I go back to eighteen, my older bitch sister would be 21. She acted all high and mighty 'cause she was in college and had a car when, at that time, I didn't. God. I hated her for so many years. Back then, it's like she lived just to torment me and mom and dad always sided with her. I think she deserves a nice face-fucking myself.

Hayley: In my high school days, my 18 year old cousin was on the cheer-leading team. She acted innocent all the time, but stayed with her "cheer girls." I heard rumors about her being a slut, even stripping at one party, but never got a chance to find out for myself how enthusiastic she really was on her knees. I used to fantasize about her a lot back then, especially when she pranced around in her cheer uniform all the damn time.

Who should I start with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)