More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Who should I start with?

Hayley

You know how everyone has that "hot cousin?" Well, mine was the same age as me and, growing up, we were close like a real brother and sister. Not like my sister relationship at all, since Kristi was a complete bitch, but more or less how I imagine a real brother-sis relationship.

So Hayley was closer to me than my real sis ever was (at least not till well into adulthood). She was a cheerleader at our school, a veteran on the team. She was one of the "preppy girls," the "OMG" type. Despite being a cheerleader, she actually was decent. She was nice, awkwardly tried to be funny (she wasn't), and generally tried to get along with everyone. She was the religious type, always wearing crosses and such. But she was genuine in her faith. She was far from a slut, had only a couple of boyfriends in high school, who never lasted, and did stay a virgin until halfway through college. Worst thing she ever did was, at a party in high school, she got drunk and started stripping.. unfortunately, I missed that party.

https://iveyphotography.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/cd7_4655.jpg

We always got alone well. We didn't hang out everyday in school, by any means, but we texted often afterwards. Hell, sometimes I went home with her after cheerleading practice (plus I didn't mean staying afterschool to watch those girls practice) just go get away from Kristi's crap. No one thought it was unusual for me to spend a night or two at her place. Some of my friends joked about how we "dated," but nothing happened. I'll admit I used to fantasize about her; wasn't unusual for me to keep a few cheer pics of her in my room to jack off to. Closest I ever got to fulfilling that fantasy back then was, at a party, we both got a little in our blood and made out. Maybe a little fondling, but that was all.

After college, she went to a university out of state. I actually found her husband for her too; hooked her up with one of my coworkers in the CIA after I was there for two years and in my present, they're still married with three kids: Two sons and one daughter.

My fantasies about her died off when I met Melanie and started focusing on my own family. I suppose those young fantasies of her were normal, considering my teen angst in high school and her being a cheerleader. Hell, fantasy and cheerleader fantasy rolled into one, how could I resist?

Now that I have the watch.. I could go back and get another chance to live my fantasy. I know she was a virgin in high school, but she was definitely on her knees a couple of times! One of the guys she blew after a football game, still in her damn uniform, was one of my friends and he told me about it in great detail. He admitted she wasn't his best blowjob, a little inexperienced on her part, but she was enthusiastic about making him feel good and that was something.

I tried to get a blowjob from her back then, especially after that, but it always came out as playful flirting. She never did it; the closer we gt to it actually happening, the more nervous she got and then she always threw down the block-all "can't do this, it's fucking " card and that was that. But with this watch, doesn't have to be like that at all.

Then again, as hot as it would be to get her warm mouth around my shaft while in her sexy cheerleader uniform, she would be more experienced nowadays. Hm... since I can make people forget, maybe I could zap her and have her suck her sons off, give me a nice show. There's lots of possibilities; only thing is, her place was a bit of a drive, a couple of hours. Her husband is one of my friends, my coworker, and he knows I'm testing the watch; he doesn't know it's full capabilities like I do, but it might not be best to zap anyone in his vicinity... not sure how I'd explain that away, might just have to go back to before he catches me, if he catches me!

I sighed. Well, Hayley, I want my dick in your mouth, so what's it going to be?

Highschool Cheerleader or Modern Day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)