More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

Where is Alex ?

Mxyzptlk's pranks

Alex relished lie-ins on the rare opportunity she got to have them. Working for the DEO necessitated getting up early a lot of the time; today though, at J’onn’s insistence, she’d gotten a day off.

Not that she really knew what to do with one, but catching up on her sleep was still pretty fun.

Maybe she could go for a walk. Maybe visit her sister, assuming Supergirl wasn’t needed. At how J’onn had reacted when he’d found out how few vacation days she’d taken she doubted she could turn up at the DEO.

She got dressed, her clothes more casual than her usual outfits. Stretching, she headed for her front door, about to leave, when she suddenly felt… lighter.

Alex glanced down, eyes widening when she realised she was just in her underwear. Flushing, she swiftly backed away from the door. Fuck, maybe she did need a holiday if she’d forgotten to get dressed, almost heading outside like-

Wait, hadn’t she gotten dressed? Alex shook off those thoughts, returning to her wardrobe. Ok, shirt, pants, and-

No sooner had she pulled them on, than they vanished again, and along with them went her bra this time.

What the?!

Her cheeks coloured, and she hastily surveyed her apartment. Was this some kind of joke? She was well aware people with superpowers existed, well aware weird things could happen.

Still, this was unusual even by DEO stands. She crossed one arm over her chest, standing there in only her black panties, bright red. It looked like she was alone but she couldn’t help feel a prickle as though something was watching her.

Damn it. Sure, she was confident, but she’d never been one to wear skimpy attire, let alone expose herself. She hated the idea of being seen like this.

Ok… Alex turned back to her wardrobe, hastily redressing herself.

She stopped, taking a moment to breathe. Nothing. Good.

Maybe it was just some bizarre side-effect of something she’d been exposed to, or just a nightmare. Maybe just a psychic influence and she’d refocus in a few minutes to find out she had three layers and two bras on.

Well, better than the alternative. Sighing, Alex headed to the front door.

She glanced at her mirror as she did. Yep, still dressed; she breathed a sigh of relief.

She went outside, then left her apartment building. Yep, a walk seemed a good idea today, a way to destress after her weird morning. She’d managed to put it out of the time as she reached one of the nicer parts of National City.

Then Alex started to feel… colder. She frowned, shivering slightly. The weather was meant to be good today, why-

Someone tittered; Alex looked down and immediately let out a shriek.

Her clothes had gone again! Inhaling from nerves, she quickly tried to hide herself, one hand over her tits, another hiding her cunt and the small strip of auburn above it.

Not even her panties this time, she was left stark naked in the middle of the street.

She whirled around on the spot: what the hell was happening?! Judging by the titters and people pointing and staring and -she shuddered- lifting their phones to record, this definitely wasn’t imaginary.

She ran. Stumbling a little, now without her shoes, her bare feet managed to keep their balance on the concrete.

Oh god, people were everywhere, her apartment was too far away-

Panting, Alex darted sideways into an alley. At least no one was in there, not that it would be long before someone spotted her from the main street.

Stop. Catch her breath.

Cheeks flushed red, Alex Danvers wondered how the hell she’d gotten into this situation and, more importantly, how she was going to get out.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)