More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Mrs. Anderson's, The Next Door Neighbor

It was bright and sunny Sunday morning, as Connor was doing his laundry downstairs at the apartment laundromat. Connor is a college student with black hair, brown eyes, is 6 feet tall, and according to most is fairly attractive which was made even more apparent considering he used to be on the swim team back in high school which gave him with a somewhat muscular, toned body. He is currently living in a 1 bedroom apartment room by himself to attend his dream college, which was being paid for by his parents so long as he kept his grades up.

"That should be all of it." Connor said closing the lid on a washing machine, setting a timer, and starting the cycle.

Suddenly footsteps were heard approaching the laundromat--it was none other than Mrs. Anderson struggling to carry her almost filled to the brim laundry basket.

"Good morning, Mrs. Anders--oh, let me help you with that!" Connor told her with a smile lifting her basket for her.

"Oh thank you, Connor. You're so sweet." she said relieved of it's weight. "I didn't notice my laundry had piled up this much." she said after he placed her basket on top of a vacant washing machine.

"Haha it's alright, sometimes I forget to do laundry too." Connor told her.

Mrs. Anderson was Connor's next door neighbor and they've gotten along ever since he moved in. They would say hello anytime they saw one another, sometimes Connor would help her out with her groceries, and other favors as well. For the most part Connor helped Mrs. Anderson because he generally thought it was the right thing to do and he found out she was a widowed woman, but that's not to say he wasn't attracted to her as well. Having no kids and being in her 30's she was still a knock-out to behold. She had it all from troublesome breasts that garnered her unwanted attention, an ass that simply gravitated gazes towards it, and a smile that could melt even the most frozen of hearts. Connor however would never make a move on her for the fact that even though she was friendly towards him, he knew that it didn't necessarily mean she was attracted to him.

"Oh shoot..." Mrs. Anderson said checking her pockets.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked.

"I forgot to bring some quarters. Do you mind looking after my laundry until I come back? I promise I shouldn't take too long." Mrs. Anderson asked.

"Oh sure thing, Mrs. Anderson." Connor told her.

"Thank you, I'll be right back." she said heading back to her apartment room.

As Connor got on his phone to pass the time he then saw an article of clothing fall out of Mrs. Anderson's laundry basket to the floor.

"Wow, this is really soft." Connor said picking up the unknown piece of clothing off of the floor.

As he was feeling the soft material, curiosity got the better of him and he unraveled it revealing it to be a pair of red lace panties.

"I didn't think Mrs. Anderson would wear this type of underwear." he said to himself while admiring their front and back. "I bet they look great on h--"

"Conner, I'm back!" Mrs. Anderson called out.

Connor then scrambled to toss the red lace panties back in her hamper before she saw him.

"Thank you Connor again for watching my stuff." Mrs. Anderson said as she came back to the laundromat.

"Ha-ha, n-no p-problem Mrs. Anderson." Connor nervously said.

As Mrs. Anderson started measuring how much detergent to use, Connor saw that the red lace panties he had in his hands a few moments ago were now seemingly waving to him on their own behind her.

"What the...?" Connor said to himself while rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong, Connor?" Mrs. Anderson said concerned and oblivious to what he saw.

"Oh nothing, I think some lint probably flew into my eyes. It's fine, I got it out." he said as he finished rubbing them and seeing nothing moving in her hamper anymore.

Suddenly the buzzer timer went off for his washing machine.

"Oh, that must be my clothes." Connor said dashing off to his washing machine.

Well that's interesting, and then what happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)