More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by 12inpen 12inpen

What happens next?

Morning Wood

Adam woke up with the worst or best case of morning wood he had ever had. He lifted up his covers and was happy at what he saw. His cock stood an erect 7 inches. A nearly one inches gain from last night. He wasn't sure if it was the pill from last night or just his horniness this morning.

He fondled his balls to prepare himself for his morning ritual. He was also plesently surprised that they felt bigger than normal but he wasn't sure. They also felt stiffer. He started to jack off thinking of his penis growing bigger, to truly rival even the ones in his favorite pornos.

Quickly he ejactulated all over his sheets. He had never squirted out so much sperm before. Maybe the effects of the pull, he thought as he cleaned himself up and got ready for school. He took a picture of the Growth X bottle's instructions and then headed to the bus stop.

While he waited for the bus he pulled out his phone and read the instructions:

Growth X Instructions and Warnings

Take one pill daily, for best results take with a high protein diet (2 to 3 grams per pound of body weight) and allow for full growth over 3-5 days before taking any additional pills.

Effects are cumulative when taking more than one pill. This is most effective when taken gradually over time.

Warnings usage can lead to beyond normal Testosterone production. Which will have adverse effects in women.

It is also highly discouraged to not take more than 20 pills, as the amount Testosterone being produced can become deadly.

Take the pills as prescribed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)