More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Morgana (Cursed)

Morgana, who uses the alias Sister Igraine, is a character on Netflix's Cursed and the sister to Arthur. She is portrayed by Shalom Brune-Franklin.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cursednetflix/images/2/27/Cursed_Promo_Photo_%2814%29.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20200618152721

Biography :

When her father died, Morgana's uncle had her sent away to a convent so Arthur wouldn't have to worry about her while he was trying to pay off their father's debts. Morgana helped establish the underground railroad for the Fey and dabbled in their healing magic. She secretly dated Celia, another girl in the convent.

After being lured by the ghost of Celia, Morgana is possessed by the spider monster Cailleach and begins to crave the power and glory that is expected of her brother and Nimue.

Trivia :

In the original Arthurian legend, Ygraine was the mother of Arthur. Morgana, however, is alternative name for Morgan le Fey, a sorceress who was initially portrayed as a savior and protector of Arthur, and Ygraine's youngest daughter, but whose moral ambiguity increased in later tellings of the legend, and even coming in some versions to serve as an antagonist.

Where is Morgana when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)